The Student Room Group

What the hell is my neighbour up to? Can I call the police?

Hey it’s nearly 5 in the morning and the reason I’m still awake is because I’ve been revising. About an hour ago (by the way I live in a flat) I started hearing loud noises from the people above me. first it sounded like *jumping on bed* so I ignored it, then it got louder and louder. Then I started hearing a man (the dad) shouting and the noise is just getting louder. Now it sounds like they are moving furniture around. Last week on a Sunday night around 1 am (While I was sleeping) I woke up due to loud noises, like throwing dishes on the wooden floor and breaking glass. Then they started moving furniture around and then after 10 minutes they start throwing sofa down from the balcony. These furniture landed in front of my front door (they removed them around 7 in the morning..but still). Me and my mum have never spoken to this family, but recently at nights around this time they have been making very loud noises. They are unfriendly and always give everyone dirty looks. I don’t really want to go and tell them to calm the fck down since they have an older son who doesn’t like me and I’m sure he will punch me in the face. Can I call the police if the noises continue?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Dont be a pussy.

Knock their door down and threaten to kill and rape all of them if they dont be quiet.

This will work imo
Sounds like the crazyest sex session iv'e ever heard of!
Original post by kMt
Hey it’s nearly 5 in the morning and the reason I’m still awake is because I’ve been revising. About an hour ago (by the I live in a flat) I started hearing loud noises from the people above me. first it sounded like *jumping on bed* so I ignored it, then it got louder and louder. Then I started hearing a man (the dad) shouting and the noise is just getting louder. Now it sounds like they are moving furniture around. Last week on a Sunday night around 1 am (While I was sleeping) I woke up due to loud noises, like throwing dishes on the wooden floor and breaking glass. Then they started moving furniture around and then after 10 minutes they start throwing sofa down from the balcony. These furniture landed in front of my front door (they removed them around 7 in the morning..but still). Me and my mum have never spoken to this family, but recently at nights around this time they have been making very loud noises. They are unfriendly and always give everyone dirty looks. I don’t really want to go and tell them to calm the fck down since they have an older son who doesn’t like me and I’m sure he will punch me in the face. Can I call the police if the noises continue?

1st Quote: wtf?:eek:
2nd Quote: He might like you.
Reply 4
Original post by Amuroraymark2
Dont be a pussy.

Knock their door down and threaten to kill and rape all of them if they dont be quiet.

This will work imo

LOL yeah but if you see this family you'd never want to face them. I'm not even exaggerating. honestly I don't mean to be rude but it's like they have just been released from a zoo.
This actually happened to me.
Well, apart from the throwing of the sofa down the balcony :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by SoulfulBoy
1st Quote: wtf?:eek:

once they even hit an old women, while they were throwing their ugly sofa down, and they blamed it on her for not looking! since when we have to look up the sky while walking..they are mad....everyone is actually scared of the,

NO he doesn't like me
Reply 7
Original post by tazarooni89
This actually happened to me.
Well, apart from the throwing of the sofa down the balcony :s-smilie:

what did you do about it? can I tell the police so that they can deal with them..I really don't want to go and talk to them myslef
If I were you I would go first thing in the morning to your local police station and tell them.
Original post by SoulfulBoy

Like the relationship-advice going on there, in a thread related to noise disturbance :biggrin:
Original post by Amuroraymark2
Dont be a pussy.

This will work imo

He will be raped and beaten then.
Original post by kMt
once they even hit an old women, while they were throwing their ugly sofa down, and they blamed it on her for not looking! since when we have to look up the sky while walking..they are mad....everyone is actually scared of the,

NO he doesn't like me

You may want to talk to the police. If they harass you, report it.
Reply 12
Original post by insignificant
If I were you I would go first thing in the morning to your local police station and tell them.

there is police station right next to my house, but the thing is I Don't want them to find out it was me reporting it. honestly I know they will do something horrible to me if they ever did find out it was me.
Reply 13
Tell them to be quiet, but if you get a punch on your face, then call the police.
Inform the landlord about this for now and start it from there.
Original post by kMt
what did you do about it? can I tell the police so that they can deal with them..I really don't want to go and talk to them myslef

I didn't do anything about it, it was only a few days before I moved out of the place (it was the flat I was renting while at university last year).

I guess you could tell the police if you think it's going to be a regularly occurring problem.
It's their sexy time. :sexface:
Reply 17
Coincidentally they are all sleep walkers and/or suffer from serious night tremors.
Reply 18
Original post by kMt
Hey it’s nearly 5 in the morning and the reason I’m still awake is because I’ve been revising. About an hour ago (by the way I live in a flat) I started hearing loud noises from the people above me. first it sounded like *jumping on bed* so I ignored it, then it got louder and louder. Then I started hearing a man (the dad) shouting and the noise is just getting louder. Now it sounds like they are moving furniture around. Last week on a Sunday night around 1 am (While I was sleeping) I woke up due to loud noises, like throwing dishes on the wooden floor and breaking glass. Then they started moving furniture around and then after 10 minutes they start throwing sofa down from the balcony. These furniture landed in front of my front door (they removed them around 7 in the morning..but still). Me and my mum have never spoken to this family, but recently at nights around this time they have been making very loud noises. They are unfriendly and always give everyone dirty looks. I don’t really want to go and tell them to calm the fck down since they have an older son who doesn’t like me and I’m sure he will punch me in the face. Can I call the police if the noises continue?

I lol'd
Maybe they're burglars but haven't quite got the concept very well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending