The Student Room Group

What the hell is my neighbour up to? Can I call the police?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by insignificant
If I were you I would go first thing in the morning to your local police station and tell them.

Nice sig. :love:
Reply 21
let them have sex in peace for heavens sake.
Reply 22
Okay now they are sleeping, all the noises stopped around 6 am, now I have put on very loud music and put the speakers on my wardrobe (so they're nearer to the ceiling) hopefully they will get the fcking message and know what it feels like
Get a gun license. And calling the police wouldn't be a bad idea.
Original post by kMt
Okay now they are sleeping, all the noises stopped around 6 am, now I have put on very loud music and put the speakers on my wardrobe (so they're nearer to the ceiling) hopefully they will get the fcking message and know what it feels like

Not a good response if you think they are easily provoked...best idea would be to go to the police and tell them you are worried they would find out it's you and they can help you out.
Your just jealous that you haven't been invited to what sounds like a class party
Reply 26
WOW sounds like they're havin great sex
Reply 27
Call the police up next time it happens say you suspect someone is being held hostage and being tortured at night! Say the glass smashing sounds like head being rammed into a mirror... the sofa falling because of a failed escape attempt.. and finally the son has threatened to assault you sexually.... i don't know but you get the idea exaggerate :biggrin:
Um...have you ever seen the movie "The Burbs" starring Tom Hanks?

You think your neighbours activity is wierd, check out that movie.
Reply 29
Generall if theres enough of a disturbance going on upstairs for a sofa to be chucked out the window and smashing plates I'd call the police not only for you not needing to put up with it but the safety of anyone in the flat above.
Reply 30
same here
neighbours like making noice all the time :mad:
just leave it imo ;/
You can report them to the Police for disturbing the peace.
Reply 33
thanks for the replies guys, I thought i give them a second chance and If they do it again then I'll go to the police

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending