The Student Room Group

Ballet education at the rad

Hey all:smile: first time poster here, won't bore you with all the details from the last few months but in short i have just dropped out of uni. The course really was not what I wanted to do and really i have always wanted to do something with my extensive ballet training(not a professional ballet dancer however).

Anyway I know it's after the deadline but the ballet education ba degree at the royal academy of dance fits me perfectly and I know I'd really love this course, especially as it is so practical. I noticed that it was on extra last year after some research and this has given me hope that I may still be able to apply for the coming academic year.

Basically I'd like to know if there is anyone on here studying it or knows someone who is doing it or even just auditioned. I can't seem to find any info on the auditioning process or opinions apart from on the site itself.

Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated, I do plan to ring the course administrators but atm I can't seem to get through:frown: I assume they are very busy.

Quick Reply

Latest