The Student Room Group

Student needs help - BCU radiography

hey just applied to diagnostic radiography at BCU, got the offer!!! Buttttt they are asking for a clinical form visit and I need to go to radiography department and get a days worth of work experience, plssss any past student that went thru this, help me and what do I need to do and how do I contact hospitals for that. Thank youuuuu quick reply would be kindly appreciated asap!!!.
Reply 1
My daughter is in the same position. Is it compulsory though, as on the website it says desirable not compulsory.
(edited 1 month ago)
I thnik you need to call admissions and check if it is a condition of your offer or if it is optional.
Reply 3
Called them, they said it wouldn't hinder the application if its not complete. It's not compulsory, but desirable that you understand the clinical setting.
Original post by Bedzzz
hey just applied to diagnostic radiography at BCU, got the offer!!! Buttttt they are asking for a clinical form visit and I need to go to radiography department and get a days worth of work experience, plssss any past student that went thru this, help me and what do I need to do and how do I contact hospitals for that. Thank youuuuu quick reply would be kindly appreciated asap!!!.

Hi,

Every Trust has a work experience division in which has an extension or an email to contact. Just type in the trust and vacancies and you should come accross the work experience page. If there is no application form to submit then email them as soon as possible in the email attached. Alternatively I visited in person a couple of trusts and they gave me contact details and who I needed to talk to- final Yr rad student 😃

Quick Reply

Latest