The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Yeah the journal is a piece of crap. I keep getting emails that quite clearly tell me to go here or meet someone there, but they never appear in the journal and then those emails get lost amongst the rest as there is no way to sort them, ahhhh. I'm going to print off a list of all the side missions and tick them off when they are done, and make notes on when they will automatically fail or the first time they can be activated so I don't miss any.

Also I assume that if I keep putting off main story quests I can faff about doing side missions until my hearts content? I'm 10 hours in and the last story mission I did was Pavlin or whatever its called, ha.
Original post by rich2606
Yeah the journal is a piece of crap. I keep getting emails that quite clearly tell me to go here or meet someone there, but they never appear in the journal and then those emails get lost amongst the rest as there is no way to sort them, ahhhh. I'm going to print off a list of all the side missions and tick them off when they are done, and make notes on when they will automatically fail or the first time they can be activated so I don't miss any.

Also I assume that if I keep putting off main story quests I can faff about doing side missions until my hearts content? I'm 10 hours in and the last story mission I did was Pavlin or whatever its called, ha.

Yup, it works fine. I did every side mission I could find / scanned every unexplored reaper infected zone before moving onto the next main mission. I spent so much time on citadel...
Reply 1002
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

6 now. :emo:

How did you manage to get that outcome?

Spoiler

I have the first Mass Effect but I got stuck 5mins in and never played again.

Spoiler

Original post by ManBeast

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ManBeast

Spoiler

Original post by Blazara

Spoiler

Yeah I seen that theory. There's like 169 page thread on Bioware forums about it. Here is the one I seen which fleshes out the theory:

Spoiler

However, that's just an interpretation and I don't think that's what Bioware ever really intended or they would have left it more open. It just strikes me as lazy writing if that was their intention, direct or indirect. Fandom has been starved of a fitting conclusion so have went into withdrawal and clung to this theory instead.

I actually prefer it to the real endings. :colonhash:
Can you continue the game after finishing it?
Original post by chancellorroberts
Can you continue the game after finishing it?

For me, after the credits it puts you back before the penultimate mission, like say putting you back before you attack the Collector Base in Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler

Reply 1010
EDI

:daydreaming:
Reply 1011
I really like the multiplayer, just hoping for volus to come up soon

reapers though, they're killing me
Reply 1012
Mine still hasn't arrived.
Estimated delivery for Wednesday :smile:

Is the ending really as bad as everyone is saying?
Reply 1014
So, in my quick review of the thread, I've seen no one mention the massive bug in ME3: the character import "OH MY GODS, WHERE'S MY HEAD GONE?!" issue. What gives? Is no one currently playing the 360 version on here?
Original post by Hylean
So, in my quick review of the thread, I've seen no one mention the massive bug in ME3: the character import "OH MY GODS, WHERE'S MY HEAD GONE?!" issue. What gives? Is no one currently playing the 360 version on here?

I tried making a custom character in ME1.. but it looked like a retarded fish frog with lego man hair so from that point on I stuck with the default broshep, so wasn't an issue.
Reply 1016
I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the citadel
Original post by cambo211
Join the Mass Effect Society!

Whether you be Turian, Salarian, Asari, Human or Drell this is the thread to discuss the wonderful space epic that is the Mass Effect trilogy.

I really wanna see a movie based on Mass effect, though the effects required will cost a lot and I want them to make a real-time strategy version of this :biggrin: with huge spaceships.....i like FPS, but need a bit of different gaming experience every so often(or hour loool)
Original post by Hylean

PC/Default appearance. I didn't even know there was a bug :O

Original post by Scubar
I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the citadel

You purposefully missed the shot then? :P
Reply 1019
Original post by Iqbal007
I really wanna see a movie based on Mass effect, though the effects required will cost a lot and I want them to make a real-time strategy version of this :biggrin: with huge spaceships.....i like FPS, but need a bit of different gaming experience every so often(or hour loool)

Last time I checked, they were discussing making a movie of the first game. The fandom was in an uproar because BroShep was being made canon, when FemShep seems to be the more popular choice.

Quick Reply

Latest