The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LiveFastDieYoung
if you didnt take all the possible para/rene options throughout the game you cant do it. (in relation to the chap in question :biggrin:)

Hrm. Are you referring to the interrupts? Because I definitely missed a couple of those and managed to do it. Had more rep than I knew what to do with (and was still gaining it hours after my bar was full).
Original post by alawhisp
Hrm. Are you referring to the interrupts? Because I definitely missed a couple of those and managed to do it. Had more rep than I knew what to do with (and was still gaining it hours after my bar was full).

I think its just the convo options, like saren in mass effect one, you had to do either a para or renegade option in ever conversation they were available to get the influence over them at the end!
I think its just the convo options, like saren in mass effect one, you had to do either a para or renegade option in ever conversation they were available to get the influence over them at the end!

Ohh. Hmm, that might be the case. Pretty sure I picked the blue text whenever I could :h:
Ohh. Hmm, that might be the case. Pretty sure I picked the blue text whenever I could :h:

Not that it matters! Still absolutely gutted about the end :frown: lol I think i need to get out more!

Spoiler

Not that it matters! Still absolutely gutted about the end :frown: lol I think i need to get out more!

I hear you :frown:

Original post by AugustWestie

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sneaks into this thread hehe

Though i'm on my first run through of ME1....just didn't get around to it till now :smile:

I aim to play all three at some point :smile:
Original post by AugustWestie

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by xx-Samantha-xx
Sneaks into this thread hehe

Though i'm on my first run through of ME1....just didn't get around to it till now :smile:

I aim to play all three at some point :smile:

you are in for an awesome ride! hopefully by the time you get to three they will have fixed the ending.
My copy finally arrived! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, giving that I'm playing through ME1/2 first, and given the amount of work I have to do towards my summer exams... I can't really see myself playing it for a good few weeks yet D:
Reply 1110
anybody know if...

Spoiler

Walking around trying to convince everyone I'm not with Cerberus whilst wearing my Cerberus armor.
Original post by Scubar
anybody know if...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok, I relented and just bought it. Roll on Monday!!
anyone doing any multiplayer?
you are in for an awesome ride! hopefully by the time you get to three they will have fixed the ending.

Well i was most of the way through one it seems as i finished it tonight :smile: Ending was pretty cool (better than some endings such as fable 2 and 3 sigh) The start of 2 was like...wait....what just happened!! haha but i like the new ship :smile: ME2 looks good though the writing is tiny lol :smile:
Well i was most of the way through one it seems as i finished it tonight :smile: Ending was pretty cool (better than some endings such as fable 2 and 3 sigh) The start of 2 was like...wait....what just happened!! haha but i like the new ship :smile: ME2 looks good though the writing is tiny lol :smile:

have you got the dlc for 2? lair of the shadow broker is epic! Most of 3 is epic as well, just the ending is horrible! they really really really need to fix it lol :frown:
have you got the dlc for 2? lair of the shadow broker is epic! Most of 3 is epic as well, just the ending is horrible! they really really really need to fix it lol :frown:

i've heard that about the ending and trying not to read about it lol i wanna see what happens :smile: and its the family xbox so my dad downloaded the dlc (i dont have a live account so can't do it myself) when he played it ages ago when it came out :smile: I shall get to it :smile: I've gotten quite addicted to the game now though i hated the choice in the first game in virimir (sp?) which character to kill and at the end with the council lol can't get what you want all the time though eh?
(edited 12 years ago)
i've heard that about the ending and trying not to read about it lol i wanna see what happens :smile: and its the family xbox so my dad downloaded the dlc (i dont have a live account so can't do it myself) when he played it ages ago when it came out :smile: I shall get to it :smile: I've gotten quite addicted to the game now though i hated the choice in the first game in virimir (sp?) which character to kill and at the end with the council lol can't get what you want all the time though eh?

yeah! alot of your chickens come home to roost in the third one! especially your decisions in ME2 so choose carefully :biggrin:

best to just keep as many people alive as you can in the suicide mission if you want the best game in ME3!
yeah! alot of your chickens come home to roost in the third one! especially your decisions in ME2 so choose carefully :biggrin:

best to just keep as many people alive as you can in the suicide mission if you want the best game in ME3!

Thats the plan :biggrin: thanks for the advice all the same though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest