The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cambo211

Have you started it yet?

Trying to confuse me by quoting me in a different thread? :hmmm: Yeah, I'm a fair way into the game (all but two party members recruited), but I've got a whole heap of side quests on my list. I've just completed the Shadow Broker mission and now boarded the Reaper IFF.
Reply 101
Original post by Illusionary
Trying to confuse me by quoting me in a different thread? :hmmm: Yeah, I'm a fair way into the game (all but two party members recruited), but I've got a whole heap of side quests on my list. I've just completed the Shadow Broker mission and now boarded the Reaper IFF.

Didn't want to take the other thread off topic :tongue:

I shan't ruin anything for you then :h:
Didn't want to take the other thread off topic :tongue:

I shan't ruin anything for you then :h:

Spoiler

Reply 103
Original post by Jace Falco

Spoiler

I'm liking the double spoiler :tongue:

Spoiler

*Reloads save from half an hour ealier* :ahee:
Reply 105

Now that's just cheating :p:
I really need to finish ME2 sometime soon. I got so paroanoid about ruining my save / killing the crew that I tried to do all of the sidequests before finishing it... Which I never got round to.

Now that's just cheating :p:

:ninja: Anything else that I should know about?
Reply 108

I'm keeping my mouth zipped.

I'm keeping my mouth zipped.

Spoilsport :p:
I'm liking the double spoiler :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:colonhash:

Yes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:colonhash:

Yes.

Spoiler

Just trying to avoid missing any content :p: It's not as if I'm playing with a full walkthough...
Reply 112
Just trying to avoid missing any content :p: It's not as if I'm playing with a full walkthough...

That's what subsequent playthroughs are for.

The first time i got the 'best' ending was on my first insanity run.
(edited 13 years ago)
I got the best ending first time round, not because I read ahead, but because gathering my crew and completing sidequests before progressing with the main mission is just the way I do things anyway.
Reply 114
Picked up MA2 for a clean five pound note today in Argos. Catalogue Clearance :love:

Will get jamming on it shortly.
Mass Effect 2 for PS3 has just received its 1.01 patch, with the suggestion of new DLC on the way. :beard: I've not been able to find a patch changelog yet...
So I've started playing ME2 on the PS3. Never played a Mass Effect before, so a bit lost as to what the hell is going on, but enjoying it nonetheless! Gameplay is fun, it's like Uncharted with more RPG elements.

Can't decide whether my badass woman Shepard is going to be nice or a complete cow though.

Oh, and MARTIN SHEEN FTW!!! Yes.
Original post by pinkpenguin
So I've started playing ME2 on the PS3. Never played a Mass Effect before, so a bit lost as to what the hell is going on, but enjoying it nonetheless! Gameplay is fun, it's like Uncharted with more RPG elements.

Can't decide whether my badass woman Shepard is going to be nice or a complete cow though.

Oh, and MARTIN SHEEN FTW!!! Yes.

Damn right about Martin Sheen. I started up the game and one of the first things to go through my head was OH MY GOD, PRESIDENT BARTLET IS IN THE GAME, AMAZING.

Also. if you've got a PC that will run ME1 then you should get it because it will really help you understand the story, plus its a good game.

As for the Shepard choice, its down to you, but my mind was made up in ME1 that my Shepard would be evil, the key moment being when I punched a reporter in the face because she was annoying me!
Original post by mackemforever
Damn right about Martin Sheen. I started up the game and one of the first things to go through my head was OH MY GOD, PRESIDENT BARTLET IS IN THE GAME, AMAZING.

:rofl: Exactly the same as me.

I was just checking my emails before I shut my PC off and I heard the voice and was like "wait..."

My Shepard has followed all his orders now though. Let Bartlet Be Bartlet and all that :awesome:

Reminded me of when me and my brother a fair few years ago whacked Kingdom Hearts 2 into the PS2 on release day and got all excited to hear Christopher Lee.
YES! President Bartlet :yep:

Ending spoiler!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest