The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Gotta love it when you practically carry a team of 400, 500 and 900 N7 ratings to victory on Gold multiple times but then get booted out of a lobby by a bunch of 200s because "He's not even reached 100 so he's going to be ****." As if that's an indication of skill than pure level boosting. :sogood:

N7 rank really does mean nothing. I only have a 120. I've levelled each class to 20 and I have no intention of promoting. I've carried people with really high N7 levels. It shocks me how bad some people are.
Original post by G8D
There's this easy way to boost Gold on Firebase White with Geth if anyone is interested :ninja:

I'll be more active in May, some of us should play together :pierre:

I'm guessing it involves a lot of electricity/shocks. I'm in for May. :pierre:

Original post by NathanW18
N7 rank really does mean nothing. I only have a 120. I've levelled each class to 20 and I have no intention of promoting. I've carried people with really high N7 levels. It shocks me how bad some people are.

That's my plan too. It's rare that I've actually met someone who has done better than me on the leaderboard on Silver/Gold and I don't think I'm particularly skilled. I spend most of my time reviving the idiots (Vanguards) who think they are the next Rambo.

Salarian Infiltrator + Cloak + Energy Drain + M-98 Widow is such a beastly set up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by G8D
There's this easy way to boost Gold on Firebase White with Geth if anyone is interested :ninja:

I'll be more active in May, some of us should play together :pierre:

It's actually such an annoying glitch with the game, whenever I ask or Gold ask for Unknown/Unknown but all I get is Firebase White/Geth.

Salarian Infiltrator + Cloak + Energy Drain + M-98 Widow is such a beastly set up.

Salarian Infiltrator + Cloak + Energy Drain + Black Widow is such a much more beastly set-up
Original post by chancellorroberts

Salarian Infiltrator + Cloak + Energy Drain + Black Widow is such a much more beastly set-up

I have the Black Widow II but haven't used it since I glanced at the stats and seen it had significantly less damage per shot than the M-98 but I'll give it a try when I have time today.
I have the Black Widow II but haven't used it since I glanced at the stats and seen it had significantly less damage per shot than the M-98 but I'll give it a try when I have time today.

It fires 3 for bullets compared to the M-98's 1 so it has a better dps
Hey, I'm Hypescape on XBox Live if anyone ever wants a match! I'm addicted to this multiplayer.
Does anyone play Multiplayer on PC? Origin.
Loving the N7 Valiant. It's giving me scores of over 100,000 consistently on Gold. :sogood:
(edited 12 years ago)
Loving the N7 Valiant. It's giving me scores of over 100,000 consistently on Gold. :sogood:

Wish I could score that much on Gold, stupid PS3 doesnt allow for the Valiant.

On another note, some guy moaned at me for "kill-stealing" when I was tech-bursting his overloads, I thought teamwork on a co-op game was a good thing some people don't think so.
Original post by chancellorroberts
Wish I could score that much on Gold, stupid PS3 doesnt allow for the Valiant.

On another note, some guy moaned at me for "kill-stealing" when I was tech-bursting his overloads, I thought teamwork on a co-op game was a good thing some people don't think so.

Ah that's crap, yeah I didn't realise it was community event only. Also means I can't upgrade it until, by some luck, there is another event and I happen to get it.

And that guy sounds like an idiot.

Original post by G8D
I don't play gold because I'm rubbish and don't have a good team :frown:

If you can manage not to quit during a game and can grasp the meaning of the word 'teamwork', then I'm pretty sure that automatically makes you better than most people who play Gold.
Oh wow, I didn't realise community events were now available on the PS3. :biggrin: I may have to stick this game in sometime this weekend.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/11633380
Managed to do Firebase White with 3 other randoms so that's the challenge done.

Never knew you could sabatage an Atlas. Managed to do so on Firebase Ghost (Gold) and the Atlas I hijacked managed to kill another Atlas - others I hijacked managed to kill the odd Nemisis and Phantom. Hopefully next time I face Cerberus I'll remember this.
They desperately need a difficulty harder than Gold (Platinum?).
Original post by G8D
I struggle sometimes on Silver with the teams I get :/

I take that back. Geth and Cerberus need a higher difficulty. Reapers are brutal enough on Gold. :indiff:
I searched for a bronze match earlier to level up my new Krogan Vanguard. Got put in a gold match on wave 10...think the team was pretty happy I showed up to clean up the wave with my missiles!

KROGAN AIRDROP!
i wish you could turn up the sensitivity even more on the ps3. :frown:
Original post by Kevin J
i wish you could turn up the sensitivity even more on the ps3. :frown:

PC FTW!
That feeling when you get 100k, are on Wave 10, did 3 of those activation objectives and waste your rockets and medigels clearing out the pyros, cloaks and Primes near objective 4 because your teammates can't be bothered protecting you as they sit leisurely on the other side of the map. And then they and you all die. :smile:
Still pretty bad when your team-mates use their medi-gel in the early waves, as soon as they go down, when someone is about to revive them. Then the whole team gets wiped in the later rounds because of it.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ManBeast
Still pretty bad when your team-mates use their medi-gel in the early waves, as soon as they go down, when someone is about to revive them. Then the whole team gets wiped in the later rounds because of it.

lol medigel rage is definitely something i am guilty of.

i had the most glitched gold game last night, from wave 8+. the geth weren't really moving and not taking the full amount of damage, so each wave from 8 onwards was crazy long.

we finished at 64 minutes. i was too point commited to quit.

Quick Reply

Latest