The Student Room Group

Drama at Birmingham University or Leeds?

I have applied for a BA in theatre and performance at Leeds University and BA in drama and theatre arts at Birmingham University and have been accepted for both courses.
However, I have no idea which one to put as my firm choice! They both ask for grades AAB so that's not a deciding factor.
I was wondering if anyone was studying either of those courses and had any more information? Or had any tips on how i can choose?
I've already made endless pro's and con's lists, visited both of the universities twice and read over the course structures etc I STILL CAN'T CHOOSE! One day I'm sure I want to go to Birmingham, the next day I'm set on Leeds, it's very annoying :angry:
I love them both! I know that Leeds is higher in the overall rankings but Birmingham is higher for drama?
Please help!
Hi!
Welcome to TSR, I think you should ago around here as there you will find many other users which are also doing drama and creative arts studies.

I hope you make your mind up soon!
Original post by nikkiARGH

Original post by nikkiARGH
I have applied for a BA in theatre and performance at Leeds University and BA in drama and theatre arts at Birmingham University and have been accepted for both courses.
However, I have no idea which one to put as my firm choice! They both ask for grades AAB so that's not a deciding factor.
I was wondering if anyone was studying either of those courses and had any more information? Or had any tips on how i can choose?
I've already made endless pro's and con's lists, visited both of the universities twice and read over the course structures etc I STILL CAN'T CHOOSE! One day I'm sure I want to go to Birmingham, the next day I'm set on Leeds, it's very annoying :angry:
I love them both! I know that Leeds is higher in the overall rankings but Birmingham is higher for drama?
Please help!

hi :smile:

i personally think you should flip a coin.

and choose hull as your back up.

i hear there's a cool kid doing the same, think you'd get along pretty famously actually!

Quick Reply

Latest