The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 921
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
End of season stats for Yaya Sanogo. I'll let the screeenshot do all the talking:

Wow!
What system do you play with that, and what player role for him? Awesome awesome stats, congratulations
Reply 922
Barca and Real Madrid both lost games. I had the chance to go 2 points behind, then my FM crashed :facepalm2:

Holy crap at them Sanogo stas :eek3:
(edited 13 years ago)
My Man City uber team have finally clicked and are ripping everyone apart. Only problem? Everyone wants to play and I have a large squad so I'm trying to rotate like crazy to keep everyone happy :facepalm:
Reply 924
Original post by M_E_X

Original post by M_E_X
Wow!
What system do you play with that, and what player role for him? Awesome awesome stats, congratulations
It's not his guy - he's managing West Ham :p: Sanogo's stats (very quick, good finishing and composure etc.) scream out for him to be a poacher, though :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Dalimyr
It's not his guy - he's managing West Ham :p: Sanogo's stats (very quick, good finishing and composure etc.) scream out for him to be a poacher, though :smile:

What would you do with someone like that who's also a monster in the air?
Reply 926
Does anyone have trouble with morale? I'm playing with Sheffield Wednesday on my journey(wo)man save now so they're not exactly the best team who are going to win all the time to keep morale up but after every game at least 6 of them will be poor or very poor :frown:
Reply 927
Original post by dnumberwang

What would you do with someone like that who's also a monster in the air?
I'd probably still play him as a poacher :p: But complete forward is a possibility as well, probably...when I use two forwards I typically have one set to Poacher (Attack) and one to Target Man (Support)...but with that goal return I suspect Sanogo's being played on his own up front. Surely he doesn't have someone beside him while he's banging in two goals a game; if he did then that'd be terrifying :biggrin:
Gah, my scouts came to me with lots of great 3 and a half star prospects. I don't *really* need them, but they were too good to turn down. Most of them are 16/17 so it's not too bad, but I've got a 18 year old Brazilian winger coming who would be looking to break into the first team now. Better get my loan options flexed...

In the summer I bought a 16 year old Italian with 4 star potential [with Hamsik and Pastore in midfield, 4 star is VERY rare] who is touted as the next De Rossi :sogood:
Those Sanogo stats are scary. :eek3:

Original post by Seanisonfire
Seeing lots of those little green arrows on youth players makes all of the futile hours on fm worth it

Indeed, if there's one void in my managerial CV it's bringing through youngsters.

I've ended up with some strange average position diagram :s Sanogo scored all 4 in that game... as a 19 year old :biggrin:
This is how good he is for me at 19

Reply 932
The new game. Who gets the best stats from Sanogo :dry:
My squad of overachievers are beginning to show their stats, so to speak, using the right team talk can only get you so far :sigh:
Having Ryan Taylor as your first choice Right Back says a lot about the depth of my squad

I've ended up with some strange average position diagram :s Sanogo scored all 4 in that game... as a 19 year old :biggrin:
This is how good he is for me at 19

I've seen him a few seasons in on a couple of my saves he literally turns out to be one of the best strikers in whichever league he's playing in.
Youth glorious youth :sogood:

The next De Rossi :sogood:

I seem to have inadvertently turned my team in a youth project. I'm refraining from buying players I don't really need, especially if I have a youth player I can bring in in a few years. I've even started buying past it players just to tutor the ones my squad can't/won't.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 937
Can't sell any of Newcastle's ****ty players a.k.a. leon best, ameobi, campbell and simpson
So my game crashes, I load my save from before the transfer window closed and holiday to where I was before, and my assistant has gone and unregistered half my squad :facepalm2:
Reply 939
Notts County took me on :jiggy:

However I am struggling in mid table trying to keep in touch with the play offs, and even more annoyingly Walsall (who I was managing before Notts) are above me :colonhash:

I managed to loan in Pacheco who has been good but very inconsistent when it comes to finishing. Scores amazing solo goals regularly but when it comes to one on ones he's absolutely clueless. I also managed to loan in Kakuta, which I was absolutely chuffed about, but he is so **** so I've sent him back. I'm in dire need of a striker who can score consistently, any ideas? I only have like 20k. I bought in 5 out of 7 of my signings on a free.

Also, does anyone else not get annoyed with the 3D pitch? I'm so tempted to turn it off as it just pisses me of immensely, the amount of stupid **** the players do in it is ****ing unbelievable.

Latest