The Student Room Group

Journalism interview

Hey, so I have an interview at Kent university for journalism on Friday and am panicking about it a bit cause I'm not sure what kind of questions exactly they'll ask and that I should be expecting. Has anyone been to an interview there before?Or is anyone going to it and know anything more about it..or has anyone had a journalism interview at a different course? thanks :smile:x
Reply 1
Hey, I have my Kent interview tomorrow and literally could not be more nervous... it does sound pretty intense from what I've heard as there will be a 2 hour exam, half on English and grammar and half on Current Affairs, plus the half hour interview. What I'm trying to do (although very last minute) is familiarise myself with two papers, and maybe a couple of online news websites. Also, watch Channel 4 News as I think it's probably the most informative. I had my Bournemouth interview a couple of weeks ago which was really relaxed and genuinely fun, so I have a feeling this will be very different :/. Also, just discovered this area of the Kent website: http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/interviews/ivquest.htm, gives you samples of some of the Journalism interview questions that you might get asked from the drop down menu :smile: x
Reply 2
any tips? :colondollar:
I have the interview next week and struggling to prepare.
any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending