The Student Room Group
yes, your leg is going to fall off.
Reply 2
Toes repair themselves, you break one every couple of months anyway.

Wussy :smile:
gossip_girl
yes, your leg is going to fall off.

or maybe just the toe...
--------------
JonnyB
Toes repair themselves, you break one every couple of months anyway.

Wussy :smile:

eh?
Reply 4
They can't do much about broken toes anyway
you probaly bruised the muscle/bone in your toe, get it checked out by your local GP just incase and for some painkillers if the pain doesnt go by the morning.
Hope you get better :hugs:

SCx
Reply 6
make the most of it, i always stub my toe, and probably broken it a few times and the best thing about it, the sympathy of you hobbling around everywhere :P: im just clumsy though
I broke my middle toe, it snapped sideways, it hurt, its still wonky now actually. Just strap it to another toe with some bandage thats all they did in casualty
Reply 8
If your toe is out of line go to A&E as it'll need resetting (you get gas and air - LOVELY STUFF!)........however if it isn't, A&E aren;t going to do anything for you.........get some micropore first aid tape and buddy tape your toe to the one next to it (just strap em together in other words)...............put some ice on it (10mins, every 2 hours)........keep your foot up - take some paracetamol if the pain is that bad and it'll sort itself out
Reply 9
its proably to sore to bend do not worry nothing bad has happened :smile: xxx
Reply 10
is this coincidence because i also have bruied toe, i was running up the stairs of my house because i was gonna get late for my first lesson. I bumped my toe on the edge of the stairs and it really hurt, i ended up missing my first class because i cant even put socks in and shoes on my foot.. im really walking really slow, and hey it has the positives because i finally get to use the lift of my school (first time eva in my 2 years in college)
Reply 11
you cant do anyhting about broken toes- unless its really misplaced and then A&E will reset it. i broke mine in july, i stuck in in icy water for a bit and took painkillers and that wa sit, just leave it to heal naturally.

Latest

Trending

Trending