The Student Room Group

maths prelim

just done my maths prelim got my result back and i was pleasantly surprised with what i got. i got a C missed out on B by two marks it was a hard paper and i done better on paper2 so does anyone think itspossibler to get this up to an A
Reply 1
Well you have 3 months to sort it out so its possible.
Reply 2
Of course. Just do loads and loads of questions. You can do anything when you've got enough time. You've got oodles
Yes, definitely! With enough hard work and effort, you should hopefully reap the rewards. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by catmandoo
just done my maths prelim got my result back and i was pleasantly surprised with what i got. i got a C missed out on B by two marks it was a hard paper and i done better on paper2 so does anyone think itspossibler to get this up to an A

I take it this is Higher? Yes it is possible, I got a D in my January prelim and an A in the second prelim and in the final.
Yep, perfectly possible - especially when you put your mind to it. Good luck!
Reply 6
and prelims are normally quite hard too to make them better appeal material. :smile: So aye!
Easily :smile: I had a worse result than that in my prelim and got it up to an A band 1.
It's definitely possible. Numerous people went from failing to As in my class :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending