The Student Room Group

confused with this girl

Right, so I have been "courting" this girl for a while now (maybe 4/5 months) and we have met up quite a few times. She is abit flirty so you never know where you are with her...always saying "oh you're well buff this and so cute that". I have introduced her to a just one of my mates, and now she is constantly flriting with him. She will text me telling me how she has never met anyone like him before, and that he is really cool and such.

Now is this her trying to make me jealous? What are the ulterior motives....if any?! Is she really intrested in me.....and have any of you girls out there done this before?
Reply 1
maybe shes the type of girl that likes attention from guys and she doesnt care who the attention is from.
or maybe she is trying to make you jealous or maybe she actaully does really like your friend and maybe she thinks that the last 4/5 have been abit of fun for the both of you and nothing was really going to come of it.
i dunno
Reply 2
i do think she is a girl who has to have all the guys like her no matter who gets hurt i knew someone like that, got to the point that i couldn;t habg around with her and i got s bad reputation just being aorund her,

just ignore it when she says it, she might just be trying to find out how you feel!!
Reply 3
Well ask her out and see what she says only way ur ever know! = duhh!
Reply 4
Silly boy, the minute you met her you should have locked her in a room so no one else could get at her.
Reply 5
donvito
Right, so I have been "courting" this girl for a while now
:love: I love you.
Reply 6
haha

it is cute that he used the word courting.....i didnt think anyone used that these days but i think i heard it being used in peep show the other day
it's very courtly medieval love... bless him.. sounds like this girl is indecisive and just wants attention
Reply 8
who is fitter?

lol, i'm shallow...
Reply 9
donvito
Right, so I have been "courting" this girl for a while now (maybe 4/5 months) and we have met up quite a few times. She is abit flirty so you never know where you are with her...always saying "oh you're well buff this and so cute that". I have introduced her to a just one of my mates, and now she is constantly flriting with him. She will text me telling me how she has never met anyone like him before, and that he is really cool and such.

Now is this her trying to make me jealous? What are the ulterior motives....if any?! Is she really intrested in me.....and have any of you girls out there done this before?

Talkin from experience as a female....I have always got on really well with my ex boyfriends mates and think they r amazin ppl. My best friends now 2. I would never think of anything more than friendship with them. However my ex boyfriend hated the fact i got on well with his mates and was very jealous if i held a conversation with them. U just dont know tho..........flirting can be friendly just dont let her cross the line x
Be honest. No ulterior motives, messing with you when she says 'you are buff and cute' because both me and you know that isn't true. She fancies your mate. Deal with that. I just want to bring some realism to the male population.

Latest

Trending

Trending