The Student Room Group

Learning German language: The German Learners' Society (MKII)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liaente
Yes :smile: Or even discord if you have it, you can make it really quickly tbh - I made mine in 10 secs to talk to someone about revision from TSR. Would this benefit you as well? :biggrin:

You can talk even here when it is about revision - or create a new thread about this topic. What ever you do, I will be there. :yes:
That's so sweet! Hopefully this helps you as well? I don't want to be the only taker :h:
Could we start perhaps tomorrow, talking in German for like 20mins-1 hour?
I'd text you and we could perhaps set up a time?? We could also discuss if we'd prefer fast-text (discord) or longer (TSR)
Original post by Kallisto
You can talk even here when it is about revision - or create a new thread about this topic. What ever you do, I will be there. :yes:
Original post by liaente
That's so sweet! Hopefully this helps you as well? I don't want to be the only taker :h:
Could we start perhaps tomorrow, talking in German for like 20mins-1 hour?
I'd text you and we could perhaps set up a time?? We could also discuss if we'd prefer fast-text (discord) or longer (TSR)

My offer to you: you write me private massages in German and I reply to and correct them. That is what can I promise to you, as I am an aperiodic visitor on TSR. It is up to you that you accept it.
Thank you so much! I can't express how grateful I am for this :biggrin:
I'll probably be studying German in around a week's time? So I'll send you something then. :smile:
My offer to you: you write me private massages in German and I reply to and correct them. That is what can I promise to you, as I am an aperiodic visitor on TSR. It is up to you that you accept it.
Original post by liaente
Thank you so much! I can't express how grateful I am for this :biggrin:
I'll probably be studying German in around a week's time? So I'll send you something then. :smile:

What is the matter with you? didn't get any messages from you since the last days. You can even post here, if you prefer.
I'm sorry? I am quite busy with my other exams - I'm going to have my German exam in two week's time and I said that I would message you then...Thank you :smile:
What is the matter with you? didn't get any messages from you since the last days. You can even post here, if you prefer.
Original post by liaente
I'm sorry? I am quite busy with my other exams - I'm going to have my German exam in two week's time and I said that I would message you then...Thank you :smile:

Good to know. I am waiting for you messages and good luck for the other exams you are learning now.
Thanks so much! :biggrin:
Good to know. I am waiting for you messages and good luck for the other exams you are learning now.
Reply 8128
Ja ich möchte hier mein Deutsch verbessern! Ich bin ein Mediziner aber ich habe die Sprache gelernt in beim Medizin Studium. Leider bin ich nicht so fleißig aber ich versuche! Was ist dein Gesicht dann? Warum hast du die Sprache gelernt?
@tim3
War das als persönliche Nachricht an jemanden gemeint?

Hier ist es tendenziell etwas tot. Die meisten Deutsch-Interessenten auf TSR suchen eher nach Tricks, um möglichst glatt durchs Examen zu kommen. Oder sie wissen nicht, ob sie Deutsch wählen oder abwählen sollen, oder lieber was anderes... Und so häufen sich die immer gleichen offenen Fragen bevorzugt kurz vor den GCSE- oder A-Level-Prüfungen. Womöglich hat auch der ganze Brexit-Quatsch dazu beigetragen, dass weniger Leute Deutsch lernen wollen, angeheizt bzw. entmutigt durch einpaar pro-Brexit-Nationalisten (besonders gerne mit der englischen Flagge posierend) ...
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending