BBC3 - Junior Doctors: Your Life In Their Hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Organ

Original post by Organ

phowwor

Wierd...

His legs look normal...
Original post by dunnicare
Junior doctors is awesome. Plus it'll be small insight for a lot budding medics. :smile:

The next bunch will be a bit more interesting.

A few are very 'aspergers', but a couple are great.
Original post by Jamie

There are a few "asperger's" peeps on my course. It's surprsing
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1783
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I swear Jon has got fatter :s-smilie: I do not remember his face and neck being that massive before.....

Well... He was eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's :tongue:
Original post by Jamie

there's going to be a new series?
Original post by Natalie21
there's going to be a new series?

WEll they're still filming now, then they need to go through editing so will likely be feb/march 2012
Original post by Jamie
WEll they're still filming now, then they need to go through editing so will likely be feb/march 2012

Awesome thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Jamie

Oh dear. That should be interesting then. :smile:
Original post by Jamie

This might sound like a stupid question but... When you say "Asperger's", do you mean that the people you're referring to actually have Asperger's Syndrome, or they just have very poor social skills? :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the doctor who was standing behind Lucy and her consultant (when she was working on Gastroenterology and they were diagnosing a patient with pancreatic cancer from her X-ray).... remember? Lol that doctor looked so withdrawn and miserable! :biggrin:
Original post by asif007
Reminds me of the doctor who was standing behind Lucy and her consultant (when she was working on Gastroenterology and they were diagnosing a patient with pancreatic cancer from her X-ray).... remember? Lol that doctor looked so withdrawn and miserable! :biggrin:

That's so true lol - she seemed so depressed :sad:
Original post by thegodofgod
That's so true lol - she seemed so depressed :sad:

Exactly! Lol the first time I watched that episode I didn't even notice she was standing there - her misery made her fade away into the background! I thought maybe it was jealousy because the consultant was discussing everything with Lucy and ignoring the doctor behind her... Or maybe that doctor was too easily depressed by working on a ward where lots of patients had dementia? :redface:

Lol whatever the reason she was looking like that, it just makes me wonder how medical schools nowadays would treat a miserable prospective doctor. Imagine turning up to an interview looking like that... you'd be rejected before you even spoke! :colondollar:
Original post by asif007
Exactly! Lol the first time I watched that episode I didn't even notice she was standing there - her misery made her fade away into the background! I thought maybe it was jealousy because the consultant was discussing everything with Lucy and ignoring the doctor behind her... Or maybe that doctor was too easily depressed by working on a ward where lots of patients had dementia? :redface:

Lol whatever the reason she was looking like that, it just makes me wonder how medical schools nowadays would treat a miserable prospective doctor. Imagine turning up to an interview looking like that... you'd be rejected before you even spoke! :colondollar:

Maybe she was an aspiring medicine applicant on work experience :wink:
Original post by Joseppea

Lol I'm pretty sure she was a doctor as I remember seeing parts of the episode where she was discussing the patient's symptoms with Lucy in a way that a doctor would. She also had an NHS badge around her neck and was pretty active on the ward round... I'm not sure, I don't think she was on work experience but it's a good suggestion! :smile:
Original post by Joseppea

That would have been funny:P
Also awesome sig, but it repeats twice? Dunno if you copied and pasted code twice or something, thought I'd just let you know :smile:
Reply 1794
I found the song dedicated to John rather amusing! haah. oh and how his physical commitments have shifted from being the rugby team captain to his girlfriend... weirdly attractive man!ha
Original post by Boom533
That would have been funny:P
Also awesome sig, but it repeats twice? Dunno if you copied and pasted code twice or something, thought I'd just let you know :smile:

It does? :lolwut:

And thanks by the way :biggrin:
Reply 1796
Got music exam rehearsal with Suzie's mum next week, I'm definitely foreseeing a long chat about the program since she did tell me over 2 years ago about her being filmed, missing out the fact that it was going to be on the BBC!
Original post by cz100
Got music exam rehearsal with Suzie's mum next week, I'm definitely foreseeing a long chat about the program since she did tell me over 2 years ago about her being filmed, missing out the fact that it was going to be on the BBC!

Ask her if she will come and tidy my room :ninja:
Reply 1798
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
Ask her if she will come and tidy my room :ninja:

She said no thanks :redface:
Original post by cz100
She said no thanks :redface:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending