The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haleem
I think so :biggrin:

I love that guy! He is so funny! Especially the way he talks!
Reply 2381
Original post by Rishabh95
I love that guy! He is so funny! Especially the way he talks!

He was getting owned by that new interactive board thingy majigy they are using now :biggrin:
Original post by tusac
10,000!! :who: What are those Pavilion seats?
A dude was arrested for trying to sell Pavilion tickets for 50,000 :rofl:

I got 2 tickets as well but exams :sad: :cry:

If only Inzy Chacha would have come with me :daydreaming: woulda flunked the exams

I'am sorry baeta jaan :bawling:

Those ridiculous allegations you are describing appearing on Indian news channels are just so much BS- if you watch the Pakistani ones they're actually all right.
Reply 2383
Original post by Inzamam99
I'am sorry baeta jaan :bawling:

Those ridiculous allegations you are describing appearing on Indian news channels are just so much BS- if you watch the Pakistani ones they're actually all right.

:sad:

And err, those were the allegations of the Pakistani media..:rofl:
what I meant to state was there are idiots on both the sides and hence the entire fraternity shouldn't suffer..

I may well get some mollahs by selling them off :colone: people have gone crazy for tickets :colonhash:
Reply 2384
Original post by haleem
Mainly, yes...

I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alleyway at night :afraid:

Original post by tusac
:sad:

And err, those were the allegations of the Pakistani media..:rofl:
what I meant to state was there are idiots on both the sides and hence the entire fraternity shouldn't suffer..

I may well get some mollahs by selling them off :colone: people have gone crazy for tickets :colonhash:

Really? lol I think some channels have had controversial analysts who have said such things but... yeah definitely agree that the entire fraternity shouldn't suffer. You better sell those tickets quickly mate, the match's tomorrow :dance: Soooooo ****ing excited- come to your chacha's house and we'll watch together :moon:
Reply 2386
Yea lol..Actually, there is still a possibility my exams may get postponed tomorrow..agar bech diya aur exams postponed, I will get suicidal :colonhash:

Deep desire to watch India vs Pakistan live :daydreaming: And tickets will sell even after match has started, absolute mayhem and one of those days you feel like a king when you got 2 tickets..60-70% inflation in their prices :bhangra:

If only there was a secret passage leading through haleem's, we would have watched together :beard:
Reply 2387
Original post by tusac
Yea lol..Actually, there is still a possibility my exams may get postponed tomorrow..agar bech diya aur exams postponed, I will get suicidal :colonhash:

Deep desire to watch India vs Pakistan live :daydreaming: And tickets will sell even after match has started, absolute mayhem and one of those days you feel like a king when you got 2 tickets..60-70% inflation in their prices :bhangra:

If only there was a secret passage leading through haleem's, we would have watched together :beard:

Say whaaaat?! :lolwut:

Why we discussing my passages? :sexface:
Original post by tusac

Aur mai?? :cry2:
Original post by haleem

Me and Tusac both wanna come into your passages :teehee:
Reply 2390
Me and Tusac both wanna come into your passages :teehee:

Besharam :slap:
Original post by haleem
Besharam :slap:

Sorry master ji :colonhash:

Paki films are crap mate except Khuda Key Liye which surprisingly was absolutely stunning and beat all Bollywood movies I've ever watched hands down.

Original post by haleem
Yeah, but then one day... many years ago, when we were in PK, my mum was like... beta, let's go watch this film...its supposed to be good... oh my days, it was called khulay aasman ke neeche... scarred me for life... it was so ****... at the end even the pakis were cracking up at the dancing... they seem to be having epileptic fits when the dance, lmfao...

AHAHA most of them are absolutely terrible- the dances are so bad they basically ARE epileptic fits. The worse one I've ever seen is a pakistani version of Munnabhai :afraid:

My mum says, jis khait mein anjuman shahzadi dance kerti hai, wahan 10 saal tak fasal nai ugti. :rofl:

She's a punjabi pakistani heroin. :teehee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjuman_%28actor%29

Reply 2393
Original post by haleem

So as to lure young innocent haleems into our traps..:devil:

And what is it with these PMs and Presidents hijacking the spectator seats, never will they leave Cricket alone :mad:
Reply 2394
Sorry master ji :colonhash:

Thats right :smug:
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
My mum says, jis khait mein anjuman shahzadi dance kerti hai, wahan 10 saal tak fasal nai ugti. :rofl:

Oh my goodness she's fugly :afraid: Another reason why Pakistani dramas are better- they have genuinely good actors and not bad looking either. For example Maria Wasti and Nauman Ejaz for the ladies out there :perv:

Reply 2396
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-

:rofl:

Oh my... :puke:
Reply 2397
This is a tune bruv :smug:

Ripped off a little bit of Bollywood there I see :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2398
Oh my goodness she's fugly :afraid: Another reason why Pakistani dramas are better- they have genuinely good actors and not bad looking either. For example Maria Wasti and Nauman Ejaz for the ladies out there :perv:

I found this for you :sexface:

Original post by haleem
I found this for you :sexface:

Does she have ****ing epilepsy or something? :lolwut:

Latest