The Student Room Group

Religius studies B results jan 2011? OCR gcse

My year did our short course Re exam in january and everyone got their results back yesterday... No one in my whole year got higher than a B grade? People who were predicted A* grades were getting c/d grades and in some cases people who were getting g grades achieved b/c grades?! Think that it's really, really odd that no one got higher than a 'b' grade as so many people were predicted higher! Was wondering whether anyone who took this exam in january was also shocked at their results??
Think my school is considering re-moderation as, obviously, they are gutted!
Reply 1
Hey:smile: My predicted grade for Religious Studies is an A* however I did an exam last summer and got a C, I did the January paper like you have and I got a B in that, I am a bit concerned to be honest, I try ever so hard aha
Reply 2
Hmmmm- did any one in your school get higher than a B grade? I take it you did the OCR short course paper? :smile:
Reply 3
I took the short cousre OCR exam in January predicted A or A*, no one in the school got above a B when the results came back. So, all the papers were sent for a remark, and have only gone up very little if not at all!!! Im not a high B,but still annoyed as some who are predicted e's and d's got C's, and people like myself predicted A or A * still got C's!!! Seriously rubbish !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending