The Student Room Group

Confused! Issues reagarding sending off student finance- Advice needed?

Basically, I am about to send off, evidence for my student finance application (birth certificate, and P60's). However I am confused as to the address I am to send the information to. It states on the student finance england website that I should send it to the following: Name of your Award Authority
STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND

Address of your Award Authority

* PO Box 210
* Darlington
* DL1 9HJ

Customer Reference Number

Firstly I am confused as to whether I am supposed to include the address of the Local Authority in the "Address of your Award Authority" line and also the name in the earlier statement? Or is this just there for reference purposes?
Could someone please explain what they mean exactly??
Its extremely frustrating that the government cannot make things a little more straightforward!

Secondly I have another query regarding the assessments undertaken by student finance regarding my Mother supporting my application online. I have tried to link my mother to my account online but when I proceeded to do this my account wasn't linked and I am required to enter my Alias ID to do so. I have no idea what this is, and I have no idea how to get this. Any help would be greatly appreciated?
Reply 1
When I sent my paper application of I just sent it to:
STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ
Reply 2
Have you received all your documentations back etc? Just want to make sure that I am sending it to the right address, last thing I want is my personal information getting lost/posted to the wrong address.
Reply 3
Local authorities have nothing to do with student finance anymore, they haven't done for new students for the past 2 years and for existing students from this year.
Reply 4
The 'Name/Address of your Award Authority' lines are just headings on the site, it's the information underneath which you need - the name and address would change if you were sending it to Student Finance Wales..

I sent my identification off (to the same address as above) via special delivery and received it back within two days. It's worth paying extra when posting your documents; make sure you get proof of postage!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending