The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

The Student Union at LSE should raise the price of alcohol at their bar to raise money for the damages :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
lol.this is a classic. well now we know that lse are going to be dealing with this situation rather than putting the rest of us out of our misery... :wink:
cheesecakebobby
When our lion went missing we stole Jeremy Bentham's head. Lord knows what will happen this time.
You stole the head before the lion went missing :p: Anyway, I'm pretty surprised at this whole incident :eek: I just hope there's no retaliation. If there is, thank god I'm half a mile north in a friendly university ^-^
PM me KCLers if you would like one devoted UCL student to join Operation Retaliation.

:smile:

p.s. HAHAHAHA! LSE! Drunken yobs! Violent wannabe Cuthberts! Huraah daddy! Im fresh out of eton/ Chinese equivalent and Im going to storm the gentle Kings lot because now Im allowed to drink alcohol. Im so jealous of KCL.
Also I forgot to mention Im gay.

And I probably never invented hjpoggoing.
Jogging neither.

--------------

tiantang
ROFL;we blapsed the ***** out of poly strand! Kings got pwned

LSE! LSE! LSE!

Mr Chinese Buckinghamshire proves my point.

*treads a fine line*
Reply 64
Phonicsdude
Im fresh out of eton/ Chinese equivalent and Im going to storm the gentle Kings lot because now Im allowed to drink alcohol.

I don't think there are many LSE students from Eton although a fair amount of Orientals...

Does anyone know what the article in the paper said about LSE?
pratikv
yes, well, it would have been funny if Kings students hadn't lost the head way back in the day (someone told me a story that someone kicked it in the Thames - i have no idea if this is true though!). mmmm, payback.......you could always steal all of their homework diaries, i'm sure that they would cry and be at a complete loss if you did that! mwaaah ha ha ha ha....(evil laugh fades to silence). :wink:

Actually the head of bentham was recovered by police on a train headed for edinburgh. It's now kept in a box somewhere, locked up tight I'm guessing, you tasteless w*nkers!
pratikv
yes, well, it would have been funny if Kings students hadn't lost the head way back in the day (someone told me a story that someone kicked it in the Thames - i have no idea if this is true though!). mmmm, payback.......you could always steal all of their homework diaries, i'm sure that they would cry and be at a complete loss if you did that! mwaaah ha ha ha ha....(evil laugh fades to silence). :wink:

Actually the head of bentham was recovered by police on a train headed for edinburgh. It's now kept in a box somewhere, locked up tight I'm guessing, you tasteless w*nkers!
I hope if there is a retaliation, that it is intelligent and humorous. That way it would reflect Kings the same way as LSE's actions reflected themselves :p:
I hope if there is a retaliation, that it is intelligent and humorous. That way it would reflect Kings the same way as LSE's actions reflected themselves :p:
LBC 97.3 news picked up the story this afternoon and reported it as well (presumably after someone read about it in the Grauniad).

They claim that 'windows were smashed and fire hydrants set off' :laugh:
LBC 97.3 news picked up the story this afternoon and reported it as well (presumably after someone read about it in the Grauniad).

They claim that 'windows were smashed and fire hydrants set off' :laugh:
cheesecakebobby

One plan would be to get the KCL karate team, dressed up as ninjas, to ambush LSE lecturers in their own buildings - equipped with wooden samurai swords; but then again, that's so passé. :p: :wink:
cheesecakebobby

One plan would be to get the KCL karate team, dressed up as ninjas, to ambush LSE lecturers in their own buildings - equipped with wooden samurai swords; but then again, that's so passé. :p: :wink:
Reply 73
This was sent to the entire LSE student body:

All those individuals who entered King's College last Friday 2nd December must attend a meeting with the AU Executive and SU Sabbaticals, tomorrow at 10am in the Underground Bar to discuss and clarify exactly what took place.

Attendance is also compulsory for all TEAM AND CLUB CAPTAINS whose members went to the Barrel.

From digital face recognition CCTV records at King’s it is possible to identify individuals that were involved. The Student Union is presently drawing up proposals for how individuals can make amends for the damage and severe disruption that was caused at King’s on Friday. Failure to turn up will result in the SU having to pass over disciplinary procedures to the school, which could result in suspension or expulsion.

The AU Executive
Reply 74

All those individuals who entered King's College last Friday 2nd December must attend a meeting with the AU Executive and SU Sabbaticals, tomorrow at 10am in the Underground Bar to discuss and clarify exactly what took place.

Attendance is also compulsory for all TEAM AND CLUB CAPTAINS whose members went to the Barrel.

From digital face recognition CCTV records at King’s it is possible to identify individuals that were involved. The Student Union is presently drawing up proposals for how individuals can make amends for the damage and severe disruption that was caused at King’s on Friday. Failure to turn up will result in the SU having to pass over disciplinary procedures to the school, which could result in suspension or expulsion.

The AU Executive
Reply 75
Earlham

The AU Executive

Ouch! I'd **** myself.
Reply 76
Earlham

The AU Executive

Ouch! I'd **** myself.
JonnyB
Ouch! I'd **** myself.

I think that is the point. :p: Well, have fun LSE. Looks like you lot have bagged yourself a front row seat for a *******ing. And cheers for the cash from your SU. Nice one, guys.
JonnyB
Ouch! I'd **** myself.

I think that is the point. :p: Well, have fun LSE. Looks like you lot have bagged yourself a front row seat for a *******ing. And cheers for the cash from your SU. Nice one, guys.
well, it serves them right! vandalism is completely unnecessary!

Latest