The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7720
Original post by Spoonforknife
That would go :smile: I wouldn't wear dark/grungy teeshirts with it personally. If I wear my hitops I tend to go for a spunky tophalf

Any other tshirts apart from white ones? Thoughts on this? http://www.sakis.co.uk/Brands/FullCircle/Categories/Tops/T-Shirts/Full-Circle-White-Unusual-Suspects-Tee.aspx

Cant seem to find any cheap ones i like :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by hockeyjoe
Until I saw the ****** in paris video I was gonna go :redface: £65 a ticket wasnt it? or rounadabouts.

What put you off going about the video? The video is amazing! Gets me sooo pumped lol

I got mine for £65 yeah, my mate bought 6 for the first day standing :biggrin:!

Original post by DrMute
Any other tshirts apart from white ones? Thoughts on this? http://www.sakis.co.uk/Brands/FullCircle/Categories/Tops/T-Shirts/Full-Circle-White-Unusual-Suspects-Tee.aspx

Cant seem to find any cheap ones i like :frown:

Try Asos and Bank? Maybe even Blue Inc? :smile: just use the slider or value bar. Here are the ones from asos!

http://www.asos.com/Men/T-Shirts-Vests/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=7616#state=Rf900%3D1600%40Rf-800%3D-1%2C15&parentID=Rf-800&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1
What put you off going about the video? The video is amazing! Gets me sooo pumped lol

I got mine for £65 yeah, my mate bought 6 for the first day standing :biggrin:!

Try Asos and Bank? Maybe even Blue Inc? :smile: just use the slider or value bar. Here are the ones from asos!

http://www.asos.com/Men/T-Shirts-Vests/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=7616#state=Rf900%3D1600%40Rf-800%3D-1%2C15&parentID=Rf-800&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

video is good but just unsure of how they'll be live...lie I didn't think much of Kanye at Coachella either..hope you have a good time though man.
Reply 7723
Original post by S-man10
even with my aforementioned warning? :holmes:

What warning the leather thing ??? :smile:
Original post by hockeyjoe
video is good but just unsure of how they'll be live...lie I didn't think much of Kanye at Coachella either..hope you have a good time though man.

Thank you! :biggrin:

I have seen Kanye and JayZ seperately so seeing them together I think will be mental! Especially as it's going to be their first day I can see it being awesome!
Original post by Hello95
What warning the leather thing ??? :smile:

That material actually isn't leather. Looks like it, but isn't
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7726
Hey guys

I got these for christmas: http://www.asos.com/Jack-Jones-Intelligence/Jack-Jones-Intelligence-Eject-Suede-Chukka-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1743357&cid=13403&Rf-300=2324&Rf900=1608&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Grey

And I've worn them quite a bit, and I've noticed that the suede on 1 shoes, and partly on the other has slightly ripped into a 2cm hole and about a 0.5cm one on the other.

Is there anyway I can sow this back together or do you think I should get some new shoes? As its suede and quite fragile, Im thinking I need another pair of shoes so I wear these less and less to stop the holes becoming bigger.

Ta
Reply 7727
Original post by Sitbh
How is the fit on your hollister jeans? I'm usually a 34x32 in levi's but not really sure how it'll translate to hollister jeans. Was looking at classic straight.

Had a look on topman. H&M seem to do very similar jeans for half the price - might have to head into the shop.

Ummm sorry for the late reply, with hollister i would go with the hollister skinny, as the jeans at HCO seem to be very loose, even there superskinny isnt actually that tight

In terms of fit i think they are just the same as any other pair of jeans length wise, i wear hollister super skinny and they start off average tightness at the hips and then get tighter towards the bottom

There extremely comfortable though ! and have 1% spandex so they stretch a little which adds to the comfort
Original post by cgvince
Ummm sorry for the late reply, with hollister i would go with the hollister skinny, as the jeans at HCO seem to be very loose, even there superskinny isnt actually that tight

In terms of fit i think they are just the same as any other pair of jeans length wise, i wear hollister super skinny and they start off average tightness at the hips and then get tighter towards the bottom

There extremely comfortable though ! and have 1% spandex so they stretch a little which adds to the comfort

I agree with you 100% I ordered Skinny and they literally look straight :frown:
Reply 7729
I agree with you 100% I ordered Skinny and they literally look straight :frown:

Yeah its quite annoying, i bought a couple of pairs in NYC and i bought them both super skinny because imo they were the equivalent of standard skinny in topman, they are stupidly comfortable and good quality though :biggrin:, i got the darker rinse ones

It was funny, I went in to the NYC "epic" store twice in the morning and in the evening, and i was so surprised how quiet the store was, literally empty although there was about 15 mini rooms to navigate through to find the jeans :mad: and thats not even an exaggeration aha

A&F was a different story, every 2 feet "MAY I HELP YOU" Piss off.

:smile:
Original post by cgvince
Yeah its quite annoying, i bought a couple of pairs in NYC and i bought them both super skinny because imo they were the equivalent of standard skinny in topman, they are stupidly comfortable and good quality though :biggrin:, i got the darker rinse ones

It was funny, I went in to the NYC "epic" store twice in the morning and in the evening, and i was so surprised how quiet the store was, literally empty although there was about 15 mini rooms to navigate through to find the jeans :mad: and thats not even an exaggeration aha

A&F was a different story, every 2 feet "MAY I HELP YOU" Piss off.

:smile:

Ah nice you went NYC! I ordered mine online and also ordered the dark wash :smile:! They are AMAZINGLY comfy, well worth the purchase; especially as they will last a looooooong time. Damn, I need to work on my legs in the gym to fill them out haha :biggrin:
Christ that sounds crazy, I thought it would have been busy!

and LOL, that's jokesss! I swear i've told someone to piss off and I got discount at the checkout for inconvenience :smile:
Reply 7732
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7734
Ah nice you went NYC! I ordered mine online and also ordered the dark wash :smile:! They are AMAZINGLY comfy, well worth the purchase; especially as they will last a looooooong time. Damn, I need to work on my legs in the gym to fill them out haha :biggrin:
Christ that sounds crazy, I thought it would have been busy!

and LOL, that's jokesss! I swear i've told someone to piss off and I got discount at the checkout for inconvenience :smile:

Yeah NYC was awesome, ouch i feel for you and the £10 postage though, yeah they are the most comfy jeans i have tbh, unsure how long they last as this is my first couple of pairs but im hoping a year

Yeah the staff are the most annoying part of hollister/A&F if they just stand there its cool, but when there alwaysss asking your size it grinds a little bit, other than the soundtrack instore is awesome, prices are pretty much half in the USA aswell
Reply 7735

That's so frickin' indie, its almost India.

No. It's just an overpriced vomit coloured bed sheet that has had holes cut in it.
That would look nice as a curtain :colonhash:
Could look good in the right outfit. Wouldn't wear it myself though.
Reply 7738
Need a few tips for cheap fashionable clothes. Been told of for spending to much money of clothes and got alot of holidays etc coming up so need some fresh new clothes but on a budget. Whats best place to try? Whats in at the moment? Thanks in advance
Can see people wearing that in certain parts of London tbh.

Not that it looks good.

Latest