The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Cheers for the heads up. Just about to order:

shorts

shirt

Any idea how the shirt might fit? Gap have a tendency to oversize...

Yeah you are, order the **** out of it :sexface:

I'd get the shirt but I am ridiculously broke. Effing bills :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by paddy

:rofl:

You can't spare a measely £22.50? And that's without the 15% discount :beard:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by paddy

See you said you were broke :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 783
:rofl:

You can't spare a measely £22.50? And that's without the 15% discount :beard:

That's my mentality for everything, except now I look at my bank account and I'm like bollocks, this crap adds up!

Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
See you said you were broke :colonhash:

I am :colonhash:
Think I might have to purchase these.

shorts

shirt

I need to know this to. Not in the mood to return more clothes due to fit. :mad:
Reply 786
I used to hate boat shoes so much, i used to thiink they are ugly, but now i am kinda liking them , but sometimes i still hate them loooool.

like can you wear boat shoes casually? or it for more smart wear??

people posting pictures of nice boat shoes has made me wanna buy a a pair lol
Reply 787

Original post by Boom Pow
I need to know this to. Not in the mood to return more clothes due to fit. :mad:

I bought a white oxford shirt from GAP in Feb in XS but I returned it because it was still way too baggy for my liking - so in answer to your question they are not slim fitting, so depends how you like your style.
Reply 788

Original post by TX22
hey guys, i am going to ghana next month, where i'll be teaching in schools and working in orphanages/.

i got a **** loads fo cheap clothes from primark since i will be dirty sweaty most of the time

i got some shorts that look like chino styled shorts ( some beige some darker coloured like blue) but they aren't and i'm looking for comfortable shoes that would go with them and that i could wear for the whole 2 weeks i am there.

willing to spend about 20 - 35 quid on one pair that would last me the 2 weeks

should i get converses?? any suggestions

sorry for the spelling mistakees and for the long essay

:woo: enjoy the best African country :h:
Which part are you going to? And to be honest your lucky your going during monsoon season, i went last winter and it was uncomfortably hot every day...
Hey guys, any ideas on a nice pair of shorts/summer foot wear that doesn't make you look like a happy camper? shorts will defo need pockets, other than that im open to suggestions.

I always went for surfer-ish shorts in the past and had a pair of Merrell sandals that iv had for about 4 years lol, to be fair though those things have been through hell and still look like new :awesome:
Original post by GunnerMT
I bought a white oxford shirt from GAP in Feb in XS but I returned it because it was still way too baggy for my liking - so in answer to your question they are not slim fitting, so depends how you like your style.

Disappointing, who wants a non-slim fit shirt these days?

How tall/built are you, out of interest? I've ordered an XS too.

Don't like any, why are you ordering off a Chingrish website?
Reply 793
Don't like any, why are you ordering off a Chingrish website?

I like chinky **** :colonhash:
Reply 794

That site gave me a gigantic manbag-gasm.
Original post by Boom Pow

Original post by GunnerMT

shorts

shirt

Well I buy from gap a lot (shameful face), but the great thing is that returns are free with postage paid envelope included, and replacement orders if you phone are also postage free.

But that aside. I take a 38 chest blazer, and a 15.5in shirt. I am reasonably muscular (13stone, low bodyfat and 5ft11). I wear a small in gaps' t-shirts, polo shirts, and otherwise, but I find that the chest on the shirts is too small when buttoned so I have to wear a medium. When i wear a medium, it fits the chest, but is a little big on the arms and lower body.

So: if you are a slim 36/38 I would try an S. If you are a very skinny 34/36 then go for an XS.

But don't expect them to be super slim fit, that is not the look that gap goes for. Think Harvard/Yale boat club, not HIPSTER MOD SKINNY INDIE.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Redemption
Well I buy from gap a lot (shameful face), but the great thing is that returns are free with postage paid envelope included, and replacement orders if you phone are also postage free.

I'm a big GAP fan too, nothing to be ashamed of!
So I'm getting 50% off of everything I buy from Armani Exchange. What should I get?

http://www.armaniexchange.com/category/mens.do

I'm looking for shorts and tees.
Nothing, Armani Exchange is the turd line of Armani.
Original post by Iron&Wine
So I'm getting 50% off of everything I buy from Armani Exchange. What should I get?

http://www.armaniexchange.com/category/mens.do

I'm looking for shorts and tees.

Nothing. Even at 50% off, those clothes are horrible. Truly horrible. Go to GAP for shorts and tees.

Latest