The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 981
Anyone recommend similar stores to Topman and River Island? Like this style of clothes but looking for more. Don't like Zara.
Reply 982
Original post by Junaid16
Can't go wrong with a pair of Chuck Taylors :yep:

Me too, everytime I buy general purpose shoes, I always go for them :smile:
Might get a load of Hollister stuff for uni, like a serious amount to do me over a couple of years.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Might get a load of Hollister stuff for uni, like a serious amount to do me over a couple of years.

Really? But eeeeveryone at uni wears Hollister, it's just so lacklustre. To me it doesn't show any sense of personality/individuality/ style.
The only acceptable alpargatas!

Edit: you are negging this because you do not know what i am referencing.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 986
i've got a few Hollister t shirts but my whole wardrobe consist of it, go out to a couple of shops and get a it of a variety..
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Really? But eeeeveryone at uni wears Hollister, it's just so lacklustre. To me it doesn't show any sense of personality/individuality/ style.

Its decent quality, cheap something for lounging around in. University is not a fashion parade where you need to stand out. The clothes are pretty convenient too some of my other items from Allsaints are Dry clean only for example.
Anyone know anything about the quality of John White shoes?

Need some good quality black shoes at a reasonable price for interviews/internship next year. These look like a good deal but don't know the brand.

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/FSRayon/Id-8000-Produit-0-Classement-taux-Rayon-185473
http://www.brandalley.co.uk/FSRayon/Id-8000-Produit-0-Classement-taux-Rayon-229391
Reply 989
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

Hollister/A&F are great for the basics though like shorts and jeans (which are minimally branded and have a good fit). Even some of the plainer hoodies.

It's all about how you wear it too :yep:
The prices of A&F and Hollister have gone up by loads, £60 Hollister hoodies, they used to be £40-50.
Original post by Redemption
The only acceptable alpargatas!

Edit: you are negging this because you do not know what i am referencing.

Play at ciren then?
Reply 992
just bought this shirt:

:smile:
Reply 993
Original post by ACooper
Anyone recommend similar stores to Topman and River Island? Like this style of clothes but looking for more. Don't like Zara.

Bershka (even though it's the same company as Zara) are very good, and also, the menswear range of Forever 21 are worth a try.
Reply 994
Original post by Phillipsherman
Im looking for some durable but casual white trainers <£50 anyone fancy lending a hand on this search?

Go with these http://www.office.co.uk/mens/nike/coast_classic/21/10318/27644/1/1?fs=10318

Reply 995
The prices of A&F and Hollister have gone up by loads, £60 Hollister hoodies, they used to be £40-50.

I thought you were in Canada :colondollar:
Reply 996
Original post by Marc908
just bought this shirt:

LOL no offense, but lumberjack much?
Plain ones are better :smile: and solid colors are in style now, you know :smile:
Reply 997

They're so much cheaper in the US. You have to take exchange rates into account though.
Reply 998
Original post by The Fez
LOL no offense, but lumberjack much?
Plain ones are better :smile: and solid colors are in style now, you know :smile:

Checks are still 'on trend' (God I hate that phrase) though.
Original post by paddy
I thought you were in Canada :colondollar:

England :flutter:

Latest