The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

anyone watched the new series early on 4od?

WHO ARE ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE?

also recycled storylines as usual :/
new episode on 4od....lame. New characters that I don't care about. Jess is going to be bouncing from guy to guy and will probably end up with spencer for a short time.
New characters seem so dull, like who even is that girl with the pink hair and why is she so irrelevant? And the new guy for that matter! What's the chances that Alex will cheat on this new bird? I call it now!
This series may be even worse than the last. My word.
Original post by withlove
New characters seem so dull, like who even is that girl with the pink hair and why is she so irrelevant? And the new guy for that matter! What's the chances that Alex will cheat on this new bird? I call it now!

can guarantee he'll cheat, and Spencer was acting as though he already has cheated on his gf...
Think the new girl with the pink hair is quite attractive tbh. I miss Sophia, though. She was a dreamboat.
Lauren hutton is an absolute goddess. Spencer got the talk.

Not liking the newbies, they seem about 15.
Original post by tillytots
Lauren hutton is an absolute goddess.

I agree.

That bloke with the cleanliness obsession going out with Steph - Josh? What a plonker. The most boring man in the Southern hemisphere.
Original post by tillytots
Lauren hutton is an absolute goddess. Spencer got the talk.

Although - over dinner Spencer was a bit of a dick about the clothes - he was a bit serious and moody about it. Get the impression that like most of the blokes in this show, Spencer will feel compelled to act like a total bellend at some point, and that relationship will come to an end.

Shame - Spencer has it in him to be a decent man, I think. But he seems to want to revert to being a moron for split seconds here and there.
I am in love with Toff's instagram
Still love this programme even when I like no one on there :lol:
Christ. This is bad. So bad. The NYC series was dreadful, the last series in London was appalling, but this is close to an abomination.
Original post by Mackay
Christ. This is bad. So bad. The NYC series was dreadful, the last series in London was appalling, but this is close to an abomination.

and yet you just can't stop watching.

Get rid of Binky and Steph already.
Still think that Josh is the most boring man I think I've ever seen.

Spencer and whatsherface are a fun couple I think.

I wonder what's living in Alex's hair?
Are people not even bothering to post in here anymore?

I still enjoy MIC, but it will never be as good as the first 4 series/seasons.
It's okay this series, the whole Jess thing is interesting. A lot of other dull storylines though.
I like Lucy and her new guy. Lauren is boring me, thought she was alright a first. Mytton is so whipped! Still hate him from his relationship with binks :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is this series the worst yet?
Dreadful series. Needs to be axed now.
It's so boring these days and the new cast really don't fit the whole original 'chelsea' premise. Alex's girlfriend is a right chav and the rest of the newbies are about 12

Quick Reply

Latest