The Student Room Group

Official St George Medicine Offers thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by blueray

Original post by blueray
haha thanks :biggrin: Cardiff? I remember seeing a student from there in med school... Are you already in st Georges med school? :h:

Yep from Cardiff , been on a gap year and i'm starting in September , yourself ?
When does the term start for students on the 5-year course?
Original post by cfc18

Original post by cfc18
Yep from Cardiff , been on a gap year and i'm starting in September , yourself ?

Were you one of people that showed high school kids on a tour? :biggrin:
A level results tomorrow, hope everyones ready :smile: Apparently, we get freshers back in spetember with the freashers week line up, so what fancy dress nights etc. Cant wait now!!!
Reply 104
Hey guys, thought you might want to check this out. Hope all your results go ok tomorrow

http://www.facebook.com/groups/268601266499027/
I got innnnnnnn :smile:

So grateful and happy right now. Can't. Believe. It.

:P
see you guys there!!
WOO i cannot believe it, got in! :biggrin:
Reply 108
YAY! got in :biggrin: see y'all in just over a months time!
Woooooooooooooo!!

PARTAYYY :jive:

Congrats to those who got in :smile: :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by hidden_desire

Congrats to all of you that got in so far !!!

Well done see you in September
Reply 111
wooooooooooo see you all thereeee :biggrin:
Reply 112
Yayyyyyy I got in :biggrin: :biggrin: So excited... see you guys there and well done everyone!
I'm in too! Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 114
Congrats every1..
does anyone kno what happens if the health checks etc are not accepted. Email sent today by M.regan said offers are still subject to them.. would they just defer the offer?
Reply 115
wooooooooooooo! :biggrin:
Hey! SO nice to see you all got in :biggrin:
Reply 117
I'm in :biggrin: I can't wait for the en suite though!!
Reply 118
Original post by Taza
Congrats every1..
does anyone kno what happens if the health checks etc are not accepted. Email sent today by M.regan said offers are still subject to them.. would they just defer the offer?

When I joined a few years ago, you got the offer then if occupational health wanted more information they rung you up and made an appointment to see you in the summer. For me they just wanted to check I got the right amount of support. I haven't heard of anyone getting an offer and then being turned down due to health checks. I know people at uni with various health problems. If there is anything particular you are worried about PM me and I may be able to put your mind at ease. Congrats by the way :smile:
Reply 119
Missed my offer for medicine - completely guttered
but managed to get into biomed this morning through clearing and had a telephone interview today, received an offer email earlier on - UTTER RELIEF that I can still go to sgul :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending