The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mia Amber Davis was stunning, sadly she died a few days ago.

Reply 181
Original post by JaiiStarh
Well I know black men LOVE booty! I am not to sure about white guys.:confused: Somebody enlighten me lol. I know a few black guys who will not even throw a girl a second look if she doesn't have a big/nicely shaped bum,and if she hasn't got any boobs,then she won't even get a first look :rolleyes:

My friend has been dumped so may times because she is really thin and has no bum. Her mum has told her to start looking for a white guy because no African man is going to marry someone with no ass.:lol: But like most black girls, she doesnt want to marry someone with a small willy:laugh::noway:
Original post by JaiiStarh
Hot stuff :wink:

You clearly like a bit of tube

:ninja:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
You clearly like a bit of tube

:ninja:

Hahahaha sshhhhhhhh :wink:

Original post by easymadam
My friend has been dumped so may times because she is really thin and has no bum. Her mum has told her to start looking for a white guy because no African man is going to marry someone with no ass.:lol: But like most black girls, she doesnt want to marry someone with a small willy:laugh::noway:

Omg thats so sad LOOOOOOL. Why would you go out with someone,and the dump them when you decide their bum is not big enough. Bless her. I'm sure not all black men are that shallow :rolleyes: Although I am still waiting to come across a black man who does not like a grabbable booty :tongue:

I'm sure she will be okay though :lol: I still believe the whole thing about black men being well endowed is just a myth :noway:
Original post by flubadiblam
why do you care?

I find it infuriating that they believe that because I have nice hair it must be a weave
Reply 185
Why is it that blackness is focused on africa? A lot of black people are not African. Yes we came from Africa but people from the Caribbean, south america, north america, etc... have ancestors who went through the slave trade. Subsequently a lot of us have been mixed with white, indian etc.. way back in our ancestry. We therefore may not have these features that people keep banging on about. Saying that neither do some africans We are a diverse race and a feature does not determine blackness. When people try to say that these girls look mixed or aren't black enough I cringe. It is so ignorant. If I were to say the Angelina Jolie is not white enough because she has thick lips or fizzz from cornation street because she has curly hair, I'd be carted off to the nut house. One of the things that should also be appreciated on this black appretiation thread is the different, shapes, colours, sizes features of black women.
Reply 186
Original post by aprilterri
Why is it that blackness is focused on africa? A lot of black people are not African. Yes we came from Africa but people from the Caribbean, south america, north america, etc... have ancestors who went through the slave trade. Subsequently a lot of us have been mixed with white, indian etc.. way back in our ancestry. We therefore may not have these features that people keep banging on about. Saying that neither do some africans We are a diverse race and a feature does not determine blackness. When people try to say that these girls look mixed or aren't black enough I cringe. It is so ignorant. If I were to say the Angelina Jolie is not white enough because she has thick lips or fizzz from cornation street because she has curly hair, I'd be carted off to the nut house. One of the things that should also be appreciated on this black appretiation thread is the different, shapes, colours, sizes features of black women.

I actually couldn't agree more with this. Our black people, seem more divided then any other race, with people getting ruled out because they don't fit the stereotype of an African. Which is more times then other a west African that they're referring to. But people need to understand that being black simply cannot be pigeon holed into a set criteria. We ARE diverse.
I hate these types of threads, there are beautiful black women as well as ugly black women, as is ther case with all races, but oh well...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 188
Original post by Comet Andromeda
I find it infuriating that they believe that because I have nice hair it must be a weave

Whilst I get your point. Can I just point out that the term is not nice hair. Possibly soft hair. I hate the terms 'good hair' or 'nice hair'. It implies that thick hair is not nice.
Sorry but I had to make the point :smile:
Reply 189
I just realised something. I've never had a black girl as a friend before o_o
My school was filled with asians and rarely had any black people. Even at uni... I think in my class there are about 5/300 black people.
oh yeah, don't know why someone hasn't posted her sooner!

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by aprilterri
Whilst I get your point. Can I just point out that the term is not nice hair. Possibly soft hair. I hate the terms 'good hair' or 'nice hair'. It implies that thick hair is not nice.
Sorry but I had to make the point :smile:

Oh but my hair is thick, incredibly so! I love having thick hair that at the same time is soft, but yeah your point is right as 'good hair' would be a matter of opinion!
Original post by unknownrebalz
They are still black whether they're light skinned or dark skinned. I'm fed up of this view that some women are not black enough because they're light skinned. Black women come in all shades. To deem someone not black because they are fair is just the same as putting someone down because they are 'too dark'.

I understand that light skinned woman are still black but generally black woman aren’t that light so if you’re going to start a thread showing appreciation for black woman then don’t put picture up of girls that don’t portrait the mass of the race :smile:
Original post by Ebuwa
Don't be ignorant.
Where are you from?

I don't know what your problem is, the argument was that if people want to put their hair in extensions or weaves, they should be allowed to and that people should respect that. Okay, that was a blanket statement fair enough, and I'm from London what about it? You can't expect everyone to do their hair the way you do just because it works for you. It doesn't work for everyone, that's my point.
*subscribes for the hotness*
Reply 196
I don't know why threads like this always have to be so sexualized. A lot of women can look "hot" to men in the right pose and in underwear. And threads about black women ofter feature a lot of chubby girls and big butts and some men go "damn". Isn't this about real beauty?
I think Chanel Iman is a real cutie. I don't know which mix she is or whatever, but deserves her picture here.
Original post by Khaysha-Saine
I understand that light skinned woman are still black but generally black woman aren’t that light so if you’re going to start a thread showing appreciation for black woman then don’t put picture up of girls that don’t portrait the mass of the race :smile:

But you can't have a thread appreciating black women unless it covers the entire spectrum of skin tones. It doesn't make sense.
It's down to personal preference. I have family who are lighter than me, but it doesn't mean that they're less of a black person and should be excluded because of that.
Original post by Ladipidoo
Your thread. :sly:

Only thread you'll get any appreciation in. :sly:
[

Original post by Khaysha-Saine

T.T I hate that how is it people generalize African. Hello, there are Ethiopians Eritreans,Somali, Sudanese (Alek Wek is not an Arab Sudanese) Moroccans. Why does media have some uniform image for Black women. It pisses me off. Mass race. Its not even a race anymore, if a certain look is considered african T.T then who is African? huh? SOme of these so called "black looking women" do not have direct lineage to any country in Africa. :smile:

Latest