The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

you could have chosen ones who actually look like black girls and not wearing weaves and straight hair :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by emeritus2011
you could have chosen ones who actually look like black girls and not wearing weaves and straight hair :smile:

you wasteman, first post and already negative
Reply 3
Emeritus is right though, it's always girls with paler skin, straightened hair etc. You never see girls like Alek Wek.
Original post by Anabolicminds
you wasteman, first post and already negative

how does it make me a wasteman and how is it negative???????, i was actually pointing out that if your'e looking to aknowledge black women then dont just show what the media potrays as a black woman, show real black women...KMT!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
since there are so many negative threads about them on TSR, well i bring you a positive one, finally:
x

I normally don't go in for these threads but...

God damn thems some nice black girls :coma:

:coma:
Offft. I may be a convert
Reply 8
since there are so many negative threads about them on TSR, well i bring you a positive one, finally:

:coma: :sexface:
Reply 9

Oh S***!!!
Reply 10

Ay, this is a thread for men that like their coffee black dude :wink:

Damn!!! - Now I haven't seen an ass like that in like forever..
Reply 12
Meagan Good

Ciara
(edited 10 years ago)
Not hating but all I see is mixed-race girls with the occassional black female here and there. This might as well be called Biracial appreciation.
Original post by *Lollo*
Emeritus is right though, it's always girls with paler skin, straightened hair etc. You never see girls like Alek Wek.

Not every black girl is as dark as the moonlight sky though. (Nothing wrong with that btw)
Reply 15

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Mujeriego
Not hating but all I see is mixed-race girls with the occassional black female here and there. This might as well be called Biracial appreciation.

Let me fix that:

Original post by Ciaran88
Ay, this is a thread for men that like their coffee black dude :wink:

I like milkshake.
Original post by Mujeriego

some black girls are light as hell, both my parents are black, but im really light
Reply 19
I don't know why you need this thread - studies have shown that black girls have the best body images out of all ethnicities.

"In a Washington University study, Black women with high self-esteem and a strong sense of racial identity actually rated themselves more attractive than pictures of supposedly 'beautiful' white fashion models. In another study about 40% of moderately and severely overweight Black women rated their figures to be attractive or very attractive. Other research indicates that this may be because African-American women are more flexible in their concepts of beauty than their White counterparts, who express rigid ideals and greater dissatisfaction with their own body-shape."

http://www.sirc.org/publik/mirror.html

Latest