ancillary justice by ann leckie
(edited 9 years ago)
The Lost World - Michael Crichton

Jurassic Park was amazing.
Matched by Ally Condie
Paper Towns by John Green
Brave new world! Still quite popular by the looks of it

Ed
Currently reading The Maze Runner, but today I saw in my college library Gone Girl - so I am gonna put The Maze Runner down I think and start this! Haha

Has anyone else read it?

What did you think?
L'Etranger by Albert Camus - yay French A Level!!
Lynda Bellingham - There's Something I've Been Dying To Tell You

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently re-reading Pride and Prejudice. Read it a few years ago and thought it was meh, but I've picked it up again and actually quite enjoying it!

It's really interesting to see what everyone else is reading! :smile:
Original post by LottieMB
I'm currently re-reading Pride and Prejudice. Read it a few years ago and thought it was meh, but I've picked it up again and actually quite enjoying it!

It's really interesting to see what everyone else is reading! :smile:

I love Pride and Prejudice!
Original post by Decerto
I love Pride and Prejudice!

I'm really beginning to love it! What a difference a few years makes. Just adore the language and the characters! :smile:
I'm really beginning to love it! What a difference a few years makes. Just adore the language and the characters! :smile:

I want a best friend like Elizabeth - she is so witty, intelligent and amazing. :tongue:

Sometimes a book needs a mature reader to properly understand it.

I tried to read Wuthering Heights at 11 - big mistake...
Original post by Decerto
I want a best friend like Elizabeth - she is so witty, intelligent and amazing. :tongue:

Sometimes a book needs a mature reader to properly understand it.

I tried to read Wuthering Heights at 11 - big mistake...

So do I! Life would certainly not be boring with her :tongue: Yes it really does. I tried to it, too. Let's just say I didn't get too far...

I'm trying to read more classics at the minute!

What are your favourite books?
So do I! Life would certainly not be boring with her :tongue: Yes it really does. I tried to it, too. Let's just say I didn't get too far...

I'm trying to read more classics at the minute!

What are your favourite books?

I love all genres, but my favourite has to be classics.

My favourite books are Wuthering Heights, To Kill A Mockingbird and 1984.

Which books are you favourites?
Original post by Decerto
I love all genres, but my favourite has to be classics.

My favourite books are Wuthering Heights, To Kill A Mockingbird and 1984.

Which books are you favourites?

I'll have to take recommondations from you then! Same here, though I seem to read more fantasy and YA then anything else. I've also started 1984, it's looking very good!

I have too many favourites, really, but I do love The Bone Season, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and now Pride and Prejudice.
I'll have to take recommondations from you then! Same here, though I seem to read more fantasy and YA then anything else. I've also started 1984, it's looking very good!

I have too many favourites, really, but I do love The Bone Season, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and now Pride and Prejudice.

The only Fantasy I have read is Terry Pratchett and I have only read the first book of Discworld. :colondollar:
Original post by Decerto
The only Fantasy I have read is Terry Pratchett and I have only read the first book of Discworld. :colondollar:

If it helps I haven't read his books either! I definitely recommend The Bone Season, I think it is amazing :colondollar:
If it helps I haven't read his books either! I definitely recommend The Bone Season, I think it is amazing :colondollar:

I will have a look for it next time I take a visit to Waterstones!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending