The Student Room Group

No Bursary?!

Im really confused, today I logged into my account and it says that

"We have processed your application without using your household income. This is to ensure you have some student finance in place when you begin your course.
As we havent received evidence of your household income we have assessed you without taking into account your household income. This means you will have some student finance available to you for the start of your course."

WHAT!! I sent off the ppf2 forms with all the required details. I should be eligble for the full bursary thats why Im only getting £3564 in maintenance loan.

Please help, this has got me very worried.

thanks
you sent off all your parents' supporting information - income declarations, NI numbers etc?
When did you send it all off? I think this is quite standard - they assess everyone with no household income first, to guarantee everyone has some finance in October. Last year it was taking 6-8weeks to process evidence and then get back to people with their actual amount.
Reply 3
yeh the pff2 form had all the details of my parents income, ni number etc.. I recieved another ppf2 form a few weeks back which tells my parents to support the application but i have already filled it in??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending