The Student Room Group

The Magnificently Revamped Superduper Shiny Revision Thread 2011/12

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
Original post by 1platinum
That's why you need to make up your marks on the AS units! Only thing I need to cover for C2 now is binomial.

That's the only thing that we haven't been taught in lessons. Had a look over it though and it seemed alright so I'm hopeful.
Original post by AmyLH
That's the only thing that we haven't been taught in lessons. Had a look over it though and it seemed alright so I'm hopeful.

Have you done past paper questions on it?
Reply 4542
Original post by Whatever9999
We can get through the hard times :smile: because we are strong !:tongue:

yeah true ,i was about to start crying last night then i decided to open my c4 book and concentrate on my maths rather than my problem ,and i managed to do work .

So what's your plan for today ?
me ,cover integration ,and do all the exercises.
Finish redox equilibria and do the examination style questions at the end.
Do bio 4 specimen paper and mark it .

Will try and do all of these before 6 pm then will come back and tell you how it went .
Lets keep motivating each other :smile:

xxx

Ah, you're doing Biology and Chemistry as well! Are you doing OCR A for Chemistry by any chance?

I managed to get some work done at the library; went through the revision book and completed all the questions for F324. Planning to take a break tommorow and go see Titanic in the cinema though (don't laugh - it's a lovely film :redface:).

Hope your day was productive, and that you managed to get all off those things completed.
Today I managed to do:
- Chemistry Halogens booklet
- Biology - Gaseous exchange in insects and fish.
That's why you need to make up your marks on the AS units!

That only helps guarantee the A. If you want an A*, then you've got to do it all over again with C3 & C4.
Original post by Tullia
That only helps guarantee the A. If you want an A*, then you've got to do it all over again with C3 & C4.

Not too fussed about the A* really. :colondollar:
Not too fussed about the A* really. :colondollar:

What do you plan on studying after A-levels?
Original post by Tullia
What do you plan on studying after A-levels?

Geology. :colone:
Original post by Angury
Ah, you're doing Biology and Chemistry as well! Are you doing OCR A for Chemistry by any chance?

I managed to get some work done at the library; went through the revision book and completed all the questions for F324. Planning to take a break tommorow and go see Titanic in the cinema though (don't laugh - it's a lovely film :redface:).

Hope your day was productive, and that you managed to get all off those things completed.

yh im doing biology,maths,chemistry aqa :smile:
can't wait to finish a-levels !!

well, my day was pretty productive comapring to last week , manged to finsih maths now doing s1 ,did some biology too and chemistry earlier :smile:

now going to carry on.
awww thats nice , i wanted to watch it too , but everyone is busy revising lol
have fun :smile:) xxx
Original post by AmyLH
Finding it alright, got 80% in a past paper yesterday but hoping to get high ums so gotta keep working on it :smile:

How many hours u doing a day
All done for the day :biggrin: pretty happy with my progress :h: might do a little after the golf if i feel up to it.
Reply 4551
Worked all day and got revision done on a whoooooooole play. Pleased with myself. :smile:
Was going to do a past exam question today for my English AS. Decided I wasn't in the mood. :s

That's going to be a bitch to catch up on.
Reply 4553
Original post by chignesh10
How many hours u doing a day

It changes every day. Today I've done quite a bit but before now I've been doing 3 max.
Original post by AmyLH
It changes every day. Today I've done quite a bit but before now I've been doing 3 max.

How much today?
Lets be work buddies
How much today?
Lets be work buddies

How much have you done today?
Lets be work buddies

She's taken. :u:
Reply 4557
How much today?
Lets be work buddies

Umm about 5/6 hours I'd say in total.

What on earth is a work buddy?
How much have you done today?

Today was a "day off" with 3 hours...gotta do some serious stuff tomoz. you?
Original post by Tullia
She's taken. :u:

No! :frown:
Original post by AmyLH

Legend!
Can't wait for chemistry at UNI!
UCL here I come!
Original post by AmyLH