The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
find someone else.

there are plenty more fish in teh sea.
Reply 2
no i really like HIM i talk to him loads and he's so sweet!

--------------

ok how do you close a thread, i shouldnt have done this lol
Reply 3
you can't.. AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAA

ok well tell him. maybe he secretly likes you :O
Reply 4
kinza75
ok how do you close a thread, i shouldnt have done this lol

I can change the first post so it's anonymous and delete these replies if you like..
Reply 5
well i said 'i wish someone liked me as much as you like her' and he said 'dont worry i promise you'll find someone' etc
although his best friend likes me which is even more messed up! i dont like him though, i mean he has a gf lol

--------------

miles, do whatever you like, i love you.
Reply 6
go out with his best friend, then convince him to get plastic surgery to look like the guy you like.

problem solved.
Reply 7
Lol
Just go for it, tell him how you feel, be blunt. What you stand to gain is far greater than what you stand to lose.
Reply 9
or kill him, and chop off his head and hang it in your room.
you get him, (lol) and no one else does. that is what i'm going to do if my lad ever leaves me.
u will find someone else who u will like more. its always the case...we just refuse to accept it. Nobody's perfect and one is never the best than the rest. Be patient and dont waste your thoughts on someone whose thoughts arent about you. sorry for being point blank.
Reply 11
You could tell him and see what he says, if he says no then you're far more better for him and he's an ass to have missed out on someone really nice (even though I don't know you!!) and move on even though it's easier said than done:smile:
i was in a band called Poison Ivy... though it was Poizon IV... hmm.. was crap.. IV = because there were 4 of us in the band... LOL
Reply 13
swazzle2000
i was in a band called Poison Ivy... though it was Poizon IV... hmm.. was crap.. IV = because there were 4 of us in the band... LOL

hahahah

you're poizonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... la la la
our lead singer sang everything depressingly.. we covered 'Slade - Merry Christmas' one year, and i think everyone wanted to die after that song... man, that was so ****.
Reply 15
swazzle2000

Er....
LOL..ok back on topic.
Reply 17
swazzle2000
LOL..ok back on topic.

hahahahha LOL
Reply 18
kinza75
i really really really like this guy, i think i love him but he likes my friend, i don't know what to do it's pointless telling him as he keeps telling ME how much he loves her and that he's going to ask her out soon and she loves him back and its such a predicament! :frown:

Find someone else then,
Im sure his qualities ain't so amazing to the point you couldn't find them with any other guy
Reply 19
Hey MNB :blushes:

--------------

Ooops :blush: damn icons lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending