The Student Room Group

Confused over guy

So basically I met this guy back in April. Everyone told me I was his type and for a few months there was a bit of energy going on. I ended up getting with him at a party but he’d never text or follow up. We then attended something else and my ex was there and I spent a lot of time with him just after (which would have looked bad). He then vanished off the face of the earth and I texted him saying I hadn’t seen him for ages, and he had a go at me for not turning up to stuff. Anyway, summer happened he got a girlfriend and I also started seeing someone else. But now for both of us, things ended and we’re both single again. I have this energy with him, wherever I go, I’ll always know hes there and he’s constantly looking over/checking but doesn’t speak to me. I got a bit fed up and have made no effort with him recently after everything and now I’m at a bit of a loss with it all. I feel like he’s potentially interested again, but I don’t want to be a rebound for his failed relationship. I do like him but he seems to play games and not fully know what he wants, but also how I’ve behaved hasn’t been great. And it all seems a mess - any advice?
Reply 1
To be honest if it’s this angsty before it’s even begun, it isn’t a great sign. Mind you he does seem to be an itch you want to scratch. Either put your reservations aside and make it happen, or draw a line under it and look for someone more straightforward
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
To be honest if it’s this angsty before it’s even begun, it isn’t a great sign. Mind you he does seem to be an itch you want to scratch. Either put your reservations aside and make it happen, or draw a line under it and look for someone more straightforward

No I think you’re right and in my head, if it’s this complicated before it’s begun and he can’t communicate, then it’s not going to get any better is it.
I agree, it all sounds a bit needlessly complicated before things have even begun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending