The Student Room Group

Suggest me a good film to watch

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
kevin_123
Actually have that film but havn't got round to seeing it, is it really that good?

I love it. Meadows is da bomb.
Reply 261
kevin_123
Seen it, it's good!

Seen most of them, the list was only an example of films I've seen, I've seen a LOT more than them :p:

Yeah, out of 200+ films I own, I only have like 5-10 comedies, I just don't find them funny, lol.. seen leon and memento, great films! I'll get the hangover though.. :wink:

Sorry, Moulin Rouge makes that list void :p:

What the hell? what? I bet you're one of those really grumpy fat people that just moans all the time..

Seen it, yeah it's pretty good!

That's a joke, right?

Erm ....no
Reply 262
kevin_123
War of the worlds? Do you mean the 1950s version? The new one is absolutely terrible and if you think that is a "very good" film then you don't know a lot about films and/or have very bad taste..

Definately the original, the new one is just bad.
Bex191
definitely the original, the new one is just bad.
Ahh well sorry then, I have a twenty year limit and the original is like 60 years or something isn't it? :smile:
Eden Lake (chav horror movie with cook from skins)

This is england, a room for remoe brass

Sweet Sixteen (scottish brillaint movie)

Adulthood, kidulthood and of course girl next door.
Reply 265
kevin_123
Lazy and clueless? I replied to about EIGHTY posts yeterday which took ages so dont call me lazy. And if this thread is so stupid, why did you even bother saying it is stupid? Oh and the thread is on ten pages so it's not that bad..

I don't care about that..never asked about your post stats. If I care I'd check for myself. I don't know if you are the same guy as the op...if so then yes if not then no..I can't be asked to check for myself. I was talking about the op, not the thread-couldn't care less about it. If I spam the thread myself or with many different accounts and make it 20 pages would it upgrade from being "not that bad?" That last statement was pretty idiotic. Yawn.
calamityx
I don't care about that..never asked about your post stats. If I care I'd check for myself. I don't know if you are the same guy as the op...if so then yes if not then no..I can't be asked to check for myself. I was talking about the op, not the thread-couldn't care less about it. If I spam the thread myself or with many different accounts and make it 20 pages would it upgrade from being "not that bad?" That last statement was pretty idiotic. Yawn.
Well, I am OP and no it wouldn't make the thread better, why the hell do you even care? Do you just sit on TSR complaining about threads on TSR.. you sad sad person..
King CalZ
Eden Lake (chav horror movie with cook from skins)

This is england, a room for remoe brass

Sweet Sixteen (scottish brillaint movie)

Adulthood, kidulthood and of course girl next door.

Thanks! Isn't Girl Next Door american?
Reply 268
kevin_123
Well, I am OP and no it wouldn't make the thread better, why the hell do you even care? Do you just sit on TSR complaining about threads on TSR.. you sad sad person..

Where have I said that I care? I can do whatever I want! If you have a problem with that, then deal with it- start a whine thread or something. You are a lost cause, so complaining would be an even more waste of a time and believe me if I intended to complain, it wouldn't be to the op him/herself because that's just daft. Sorry but I'm not English enough to be offended by the "sad" insult. I also don't sit on TSR. I sit on a chair. DUH.
Reply 269
CalamityX is obviously a bich, a clown, and a troll.
Seems to me no-one else has complained like a 17 year old little cow. And actually, I think this is a great thread.
Reply 270
kevin_123
I simply can't find a good film, these are some of the films I've seen that I like, I like pretty much any genre except from "Romance"

PLEASE NOTE!! I HAVE SEEN A LOT MORE FILMS THAN THIS BUT I AINT GONNA LIST THEM ALL HERE, THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF THE TYPES OF FILMS I LIKE. TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE FINDING THIS THREAD ANNOYING, I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASISE THAT I HAVN'T SEEN EVERY GOOD FILM, I'VE JUST SEEN A LOT OF THE BEST FILMS AND AM FINDING IT HARD TO FIND MORE GOOD FILMS. I'm SORRY IF YOU'RE TO THICK TO UNDERSTAND THAT AND FOUND THIS THREAD CONFUSING. THIS GOES ESPECIALLY TO THE LITTLE ****** THAT NEGGED ME WITH JUST "In Bruges"

Shawshank Redemption
Fight Club
The Green Mile
The last King of Scotland
The Prestige
The Machinist
The Illusionist
Saw
The Descent
Lord of The Rings
Master and Commander
Law abiding citizen
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
American Beauty
American History X
Zombieland
Shaun of the Dead
American Gangster
Training Day
Alpha Dog
Donnie Darko
Forest Gump
Equilibrium
Gladiator
Idiocracy
Saving private Ryan

I'VE SEEN THEM ALL!!! THERE ARE NO GOOD FILMS LEFT!!

Very Bad things:wink:
As good as it gets:smile:
Catch me if you can:biggrin:
The pursuit of happiness:smile:
Midnight Cowboy:cool:
Mississipi Burning:yep:
One flew over the cukoos nest:woo:
The Great Escape:woo:
Reply 271
Sorry if I repeat any that you listed but I just skimmed through your list...

Wristcutters: A Love Story
Little Miss Sunshine
Pan's Labyrinth
This Is England (<3)
Kidulthood
Blow
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
The Haunting in Connecticut
American Psyho
Vacancy (OK, not brill, but it's pretty damn funny)
Dog Soldiers
A Clockwork Orange
This is turning into a good list :P
History Boys is one of the best films in the world.
Never been kissed
How to lose a guy in ten days is really good
Mean Girls and Love actually has been said but I need to say it again because of how good it is.
A Cinderella story with Chad Michael Murray

Good choice of Topic :biggrin:
Asha5692
Thanks! Isn't Girl Next Door american?

Yeah it is but c'mon its the girl next door! :biggrin:
hamsterdowns
This is turning into a good list :P
History Boys is one of the best films in the world.
Never been kissed
How to lose a guy in ten days is really good
Mean Girls and Love actually has been said but I need to say it again because of how good it is.
A Cinderella story with Chad Michael Murray

Good choice of Topic :biggrin:

These are all american apart from History Boys.... But thanks
Traffic. check it out.

I dont care if you dont like foreign films dude but i'll just reiterate what people have been saying - watch city of god. classic film.
Reply 276
I just saw Beyond the Pole at the ICA on Monday. Really, really good and freaking hilarious. I recommend it to everyone. I think it's only on for the rest of this week and next weekend, so better hurry!
Trainspotting
Memento?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?
Butterfly Effect?
Reply 279
synechdoche, new york
human traffic
running with scissors
pi
brazil
blow
dead man's shoes