The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RabbitCFH
Season 3 has been so good so far. :coma:

I love your sig. Clem and Lee are awesome!

Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
Just caught up with Season 3, it's pretty good!
And I have a massive crush on Daryl :colondollar:
Can't wait for the second part of season 3!

Welcome to the club.
Original post by Pensivedore
I love your sig. Clem and Lee are awesome!

Thank you! They are indeed, I love them.
Your sig is creepy. :tongue:
Original post by RabbitCFH
Thank you! They are indeed, I love them.
Your sig is creepy. :tongue:

I still get sad when I think about that game :emo:
Original post by Karma Charger
I still get sad when I think about that game :emo:

I was sad for 2 days after I finished the game :frown:
Oh my god, I love the show, the comics and the games! and I have such a bad girl crush on Michonne ;-)
It's almost February guys :awesome: Does anyone know what day it comes out in the US?
Original post by Pensivedore
It's almost February guys :awesome: Does anyone know what day it comes out in the US?

February the 10th I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watched all episodes up to season 3 episode 4 in 4 days, a load of people told me it was good so I gave myself a few days off work and saw them :colone:

Was good
Was talking about this with some friends and I said it would be hilarious if the killed Daryl just to see all the fan rage/tears. I was immediately shouted down by four angry TWD fans :colondollar:

(not that I want him to die, I like him just as much as anyone :bigsmile:)
Original post by The Baron
Was talking about this with some friends and I said it would be hilarious if the killed Daryl just to see all the fan rage/tears. I was immediately shouted down by four angry TWD fans :colondollar:

(not that I want him to die, I like him just as much as anyone :bigsmile:)

I think he'll be one of the last characters to get killed off (if at all) simply because he's the most popular on the show!
Reply 1191
Just started watching it the other week, somebody at uni recommended it and i'm completely hooked! Currently on episode 10 of series 2.
Reply 1192
Original post by Engles
Just started watching it the other week, somebody at uni recommended it and i'm completely hooked! Currently on episode 10 of series 2.

You've got a lot to look forward to. Season 3 so far has been absolutely awesome!
Reply 1193
Original post by Cll_ws
You've got a lot to look forward to. Season 3 so far has been absolutely awesome!

Managed to catch up to the latest episode now, you're right it's absolutely brilliant this series!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1194
On fx, is it back on Friday? I know it's Sunday in the US

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1195
Looove the walking dead!!! i hope andrea decides to see some sense and helps save daryl, dont care what happens to merle though
Think it's back tonight in America, so should be avilable online tomorrow for us hopefully!
Reply 1197
Original post by daphodil
Think it's back tonight in America, so should be avilable online tomorrow for us hopefully!

Or tonight if you've got absolutely nothing to do tomorrow :woo:
Original post by Cll_ws
Or tonight if you've got absolutely nothing to do tomorrow :woo:

What time will you be watching then?!
Reply 1199
Original post by daphodil
What time will you be watching then?!

If it's put online around the time it finishes in the US like it usually is, then about 3ish. I'm usually awake at that time anyway, I don't sleep much :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest