The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
2 :sad: Although I don't think France really counts seeing as I was there for 6 hours at the most...

And the last time I was on a plane was more than 10 years ago :gasp:
Reply 181
only 4 :frown: UK, Pakistan, Czech Republic, USA
Estonia, Latvia , Lithuania, Finland, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Belgium, Egypt, Cyprus, Poland. So 12. But this year I'm going to Serbia, Greece and Croatia. Will be 15 then:smile:
8: UK, France, Spain, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong, China, Netherlands. Gonna be going to Taiwan this summer.
Reply 184
Been all over the place in UK except Ireland, but Im going to Dublin in January.

Been to Spain, France and Belgium so not many places...
(edited 12 years ago)
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazachstan, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, USA, Canada, UAE.
Original post by anthonyla65
8: UK, France, Spain, Germany, Canada, Hong Kong, China, Netherlands. Gonna be going to Taiwan this summer.

Hong Kong isn't a country :tongue:

(taiwan on the other hand is a country)
Poland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Japan, US (technically, few hours in Alaska :rolleyes: ) Oh and Wales, it's like a completely different country.
Original post by domino0806
Oh and Wales, it's like a completely different country.

How?

UK, Israel, Palestine, Sweden, Russia, France
Reply 190
24: Wales, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Greece, Albania, Switzerland, Crete, Corfu, Majorca, Tenerife, Turkey, Thailand, Australia, USA, Cuba, Brazil, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Oman, Dubai, Egypt.
8. UK, Spain, Italy, Vatican City, Czech Rep., Poland, Israel, Palestine.

I have a list as long as my arm of countries I want to go to!
Reply 192
UK, Ireland, France, Czech Republic, Portugal, Greece, USA, Zimbabwe, South Africa
UK,USA, Canada, France, Sri Lanka, and South Africa.
Original post by zjs
24: Wales, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Greece, Albania, Switzerland, Crete, Corfu, Majorca, Tenerife, Turkey, Thailand, Australia, USA, Cuba, Brazil, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Oman, Dubai, Egypt.

Wales, Scotland, Crete, Corfu, Majorca and Tenerife don't count as separate countries I'm afraid.
Original post by zjs

I really want to go all geography nazi on this post :smile:
Original post by dnumberwang
I really want to go all geography nazi on this post :smile:

I already have :tongue:
Reply 197
Original post by Dahut
I was talking to my friend about this and I was surprised that he'd never been out of the UK while I've been to 19. So how many countries have you been to? Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland don't count.

why would ireland not count? i count england (or the UK) as different!
Reply 198
14: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, USA, Malta, Oman, Jordan, India, Maldives, Qatar, UAE, Cyprus
Dubai (UAE), Netherlands, Germany, France, America, Somalia, Bahrain...Wales but apparently that doesn't count. So 7, I want to add a few more countries though, mainly Italy.

Quick Reply

Latest