The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation: Your Questions Asked! (NOW WITH PICTURES!!!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RandomApples
Anybody got their university accommodation acceptance email/letter yet? I got endcliffe!! :biggrin:

Yeah, me too!

What block you in?

A couple of people in the University of Sheffield firmers thread also have offers FYI :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Anybody got their university accommodation acceptance email/letter yet? I got endcliffe!! :biggrin:

Me! :biggrin: Opal 2, woop!
Original post by names-are-hard
Yeah, me too!

What block you in?

A couple of people in the University of Sheffield firmers thread also have offers FYI :smile:

Apartment F2 Lawrencefield! (Is that the name of the block..? I'm not too sure..haha)

Can't wait to get in Sheffield!

:biggrin:
Original post by FoOtYdUdE

Opal 2 is near the city campus, right? :tongue:. Great to see some people already got their accommodation acceptance email/letter already! :smile:

Apartment F2 Lawrencefield! (Is that the name of the block..? I'm not too sure..haha)

Can't wait to get in Sheffield!

:biggrin:

I'm C5 Howden :biggrin:

Me too! So excited.
Reply 25
Opal 2 is near the city campus, right? :tongue:. Great to see some people already got their accommodation acceptance email/letter already! :smile:

Yup! For me, convenience is much more important than luxury. :P

Roll on Saturday 17th Sept!!! :biggrin:
Reply 26
Wooooo! E5 Derwent!
Reply 27
D1 Derwent :biggrin:
Reply 28
Still waiting :frown:

I got an email but that only had a pdf attached saying they will allocate my accomodation
D5 in Derwent :smile:
Reply 30
Is all of Derwent mixed?
Original post by danielharris627

D5 in Derwent :smile:

I am also D5! :smile: What room number are you?
Reply 32
F3 Rivelin :smile:.
C4 Derwent. Looking forward to a messy freshers :biggrin:
Original post by melissa1992
I am also D5! :smile: What room number are you?

Awesome! Room 2 I think, what about you?
Reply 35
Original post by FoOtYdUdE

I'm also in Opal 2!!! What have you heard about it, may I ask??
Original post by apassingfeeling
This was my room in Derwent in the Endcliffe village, in its lived in state... Yes that is a tube of Pringles on the floor :awesome:

and then when I moved out in the Easter holidays (long story, basically halls weren't really for me)

It's basically the same as where T'Economist lived, but it's blue. And I had more stuff :p:

Are all rooms in derwent blue, or does it vary beween each floor, or between each room?

Awesome! Room 2 I think, what about you?

I'm room 7!... I think there will be 10 people in our flat... I think in Derwent it's either 6 or 10 and beens as I'm 7 we must have 10!
I was hoping for a big flat! :smile: What are you studying?
Original post by mollymustard

Original post by mollymustard
Awh! You live in Howden D1? I can tell! My friends lived there! I lived in C4 in 2008-9 Best year ever :smile:

Hello mollymustard :smile: You lived in Howden C4 right? I've just been told I'm in Howden C5, do you know if it is usually single sex? Or do they mix things up every year? And I guess my room will be red right?

I'd be grateful to know anything you can tell me! :smile: I'm ridiculously excited!
Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~
Are all rooms in derwent blue, or does it vary beween each floor, or between each room?

I think all rooms are blue, they certainly were on my floor. If I'm not mistaken I think the colour only changes between blocks (so Howden is a different colour to Derwent, etc)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending