The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Maths June 2011 4H solutions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
do you reckon on average of 71% will be an A grade?? anyone??
Reply 181
can people stop asking for grade boundaries! first of all how the f***k are we meant to know! and second of all there are people who have posted what they think they are about 20 times so look back at the rest of the discussion you lazy ****s
Reply 182
Original post by jammyeast
do you reckon on average of 71% will be an A grade?? anyone??

It should be, but don't count your chickens, we do not know the marks of everybody in the country, and right now, I don't think Edexcel do either...

EDIT: Neg repped for that? WOW.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 183
Hi this question has been asked, but not answered. I am just very very curious over the surds.

I think I either put 5 root 2 root6

or just 5root 2 (but forgot to put k= 5 root2).

so what is each one worth? are the both worth 3 marks? or one of them is worth less?

However my working is * EXACTLY* the same as the solutions provided here on TSR!

THANK YOU!! :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by Maths.Guy
Hi this question has been asked, but not answered. I am just very very curious over the surds.

I think I either put 5 root 2 root6

or just 5root 2 (but forgot to put k= 5 root2).

so what is each one worth? are the both worth 3 marks? or one of them is worth less?

However my working is * EXACTLY* the same as the solutions provided here on TSR!

THANK YOU!! :smile:

You'll get method marks, perhaps 2 out of 3 if the working is similar to that in the solution...
Reply 185
Could you upload the 10th june foundation calculator solution please i beg you
Reply 186
Original post by MK9
You'll get method marks, perhaps 2 out of 3 if the working is similar to that in the solution...

erm....2 out 3 marks for which answer? and it is EXACTLY the same as the solution :smile:

I think may have put 5root2 root 6 :smile:
are you retarded? if it was harder then it will be lower than last year which was 61 for an A.. thinking you know it all what a joker

Last year it was not 61 for an A infact it was 66.

Also, u mad bro?
Reply 189
Original post by Inverse

Original post by Inverse
no it has not.

Have you ever heard of a tool called google search?

I heard it is really good for finding past grade boundaries.

Maybe you should use it.

You might stop being such a retard.

Or I could ask this guy because he's been an IGCSE examiner? I love how you sit behind your computer screen masturbating over the trolling sprees you go on, seriously know your role and shut your mouth.
Reply 190
Original post by Amran Hussain

Original post by Amran Hussain
Last year it was not 61 for an A infact it was 66.

Also, u mad bro?

hahahaa have you seen that link the guy put up, clearly says 61, or are you that retarded you cant read?
Reply 191
i found these exams hard, but im only aiming for a B so hopefully i will be ok :smile:
thnx alot
for question 12 (ii) on paper 4H, would i get any marks for putting 0>n>(or equal to)-3.5 would i get any marks? i know that putting the values -1,-2,-3 was the answer but it's kinda the saame thing ish :L
hey by the way guys i think the grade boudaries for A* would be 78 above.............i have a very clear reason for this................i guess the paper wasn't that much easy as that it was in november 2009...........in which the grade bondary for A* in mathe matics was 85 above.............i saw the paper and that was way easier than 2011 ones. So most likely the grade boundary for A* might be 78 above.:smile::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 195
Original post by shahlakh
hey by the way guys i think the grade boudaries for A* would be 78 above.............i have a very clear reason for this................i guess the paper wasn't that much easy as that it was in november 2009...........in which the grade bondary for A* in mathe matics was 85 above.............i saw the paper and that was way easier than 2011 ones. So most likely the grade boundary for A* might be 78 above.:smile::biggrin::biggrin:

I hope so,
one of my teachers reckons that the grade boudary for 3H would be 825, and 4H around 78%.............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 196
Original post by tree man

Original post by tree man
I hope so,
one of my teachers reckons that the grade boudary for 3H would be 825, and 4H around 78%.............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so any idea what an A grade will be??
Original post by BananaPie

Original post by BananaPie
Anyways. Would you think edexcel would allow root50 instead of 5root2 as k for the surds question. They're both the same in value and I highly doubt that you would get penalized. But... Just in case. =]

it says give it as a surd not a number and a surd ans the whole of my year put root 50
Original post by maths.igcse

Original post by maths.igcse
for question 12 (ii) on paper 4H, would i get any marks for putting 0>n>(or equal to)-3.5 would i get any marks? i know that putting the values -1,-2,-3 was the answer but it's kinda the saame thing ish :L

it said intergers (whole numbers) so i don't think so... sorry :frown:
Reply 199
so any idea what an A grade will be??

yeah, maybe around 60-62 ish percent- I hope the helps:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending