The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

International Foundation Year-University of Bath

Is anyone else going into the International Foundation Year at University of Bath. I'll be doing it the City of Bath College.

Scroll to see replies

I am going for the same course....:smile:what are your subjects??
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
doing it at City of the Bath College, aswell
whats your target degree?
Reply 3
Hey. Finally found someone else!!! I'll probably do economics, social science and business. I wanna study BSc Economics and International development. you?
Reply 4
:smile:
Oopss...mine are Maths and Physics for Aerospace Engineering. :frown:
where you'd be living probably?
Reply 6
I'm trying to find my own accommodation but I've also applied for Uni accommodation. Where are you going to be staying???
uni accommodation.
Reply 8
Hey everyone! :smile: I am going too. Bath college, business stream :smile:
Has anyone applied for John wood Building accommodation?)
me here :tongue: masha okun, didnt you check your facebook?
is there anyone with science/engineering subjects?? :frown:
Reply 11
Just did :smile: Add me :smile:
Reply 12
Hey. When do you guys plan on travelling? Y'all should add me on facebook too :smile:
Reply 13
Hey all :smile:! Doing my foundation year at City of Bath College. Is anyone else nervous? :colondollar:
Original post by NNN123
Hey all :smile:! Doing my foundation year at City of Bath College. Is anyone else nervous? :colondollar:

lol why nervous? what are your subjects?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Shining.J
lol why nervous? what are your subjects?

I just hope the place won't be disappointing. My target degree is psychology, but they haven't told me what subjects I have to take. What are yours?
Original post by NNN123
I just hope the place won't be disappointing. My target degree is psychology, but they haven't told me what subjects I have to take. What are yours?

Lets hope it'll be good!
My target degree is Aerospace Engineering.
You applied for uni accommodation? where?
Why cant I see anyone in science/engineering stream? :frown::frown::frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Shining.J
Lets hope it'll be good!
My target degree is Aerospace Engineering.
You applied for uni accommodation? where?

I just payed my deposit yesterday, so I'm waiting for the university to send me the login details. I'm going to apply to the John Wood Building, how about you? I hope it'll not be too late to apply, I don't want to be put on the waiting list!
Original post by NNN123
I just payed my deposit yesterday, so I'm waiting for the university to send me the login details. I'm going to apply to the John Wood Building, how about you? I hope it'll not be too late to apply, I don't want to be put on the waiting list!

Jhon wood court

Quick Reply

Latest