The Student Room Group

The Cider Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I finally got to try the brothers toffee apple cider (took me a while to get confirmation it was veggie friendly) and I am in love! :drool:
Original post by Loz17
Damn. Why do I always have to work when there's a festival?! :frown:

You working Bank Holiday? There's a festival at the Forterescue in Mutley.
Original post by OU Student
You working Bank Holiday? There's a festival at the Forterescue in Mutley.

I'm not. I'll see what my partner is doing. We were talking about a day out in Plymouth soon anyway. Thanks :biggrin:

He studys there so I'm just going to assume he knows where he's going...
Original post by Loz17
I'm not. I'll see what my partner is doing. We were talking about a day out in Plymouth soon anyway. Thanks :biggrin:

He studys there so I'm just going to assume he knows where he's going...

You're welcome. :smile: I am debating whether to go there too. I think it runs from the 25th.
Original post by OU Student
You're welcome. :smile: I am debating whether to go there too. I think it runs from the 25th.

I might see if there's any info online about it :smile:

Thanks again :hugs: Might see you there and not know :ninja:
Original post by Wheek
I finally got to try the brothers toffee apple cider (took me a while to get confirmation it was veggie friendly) and I am in love! :drool:

It's the best. :sogood:
Reply 986
Get your arses down to Aldi - Kingstone Press and Thatchers Gold for cheap cheap cheapness! :biggrin:
Why don't you'rs try and drink some real bear :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ihatebrownbread
Why don't you'rs try and drink some real bear pussies :smile:

Drink bear? What about the claws?

Oh - and **** you mate, I do drink beers, but sometimes you just cannot beat a good quality cider.
Reply 989
Original post by Alofleicester
Drink bear? What about the claws?

Oh - and **** you mate, I do drink beers, but sometimes you just cannot beat a good quality cider.

I reported him for trolling. :teehee: No-one can seriously suggest that beer beats cider. :nah:
Original post by superwolf
I reported him for trolling. :teehee: No-one can seriously suggest that beer beats cider. :nah:

Beer is good, but Bears? You can't drink those :no:

Wolves > Bears.
Mmm, cider... I'm not a big drinker at all (and am drinking even less at the moment), but I do like a glass of cider. Especially Thatcher's Katy cider. :smile: And Stowford Press. My dad makes good cider as well. I had a really nice fruit flavoured one awhile ago, but can't remember what it was... It was pear and peach I think, but I had a look in Asda the other day but couldn't find it. Any suggestions anyone?

PRSOM... I swear it's said that every time I've tried to rep you since June...
(edited 11 years ago)
I am drooling just reading these posts.
Reply 993

Wolves > Bears.

Have you seen that awesome documentary film about some dumbass who goes to live with grizzly bears and gets eaten? Is called Grizzly Man.

Wolves > practically everything (except cider)
Have you seen that awesome documentary film about some dumbass who goes to live with grizzly bears and gets eaten? Is called Grizzly Man.

Wolves > practically everything (except cider)

I've not - it sounds funny. I may have to watch that - once I'm finished watching Man v Food :drool:

What about crossbows?
Original post by ihatebrownbread
Why don't you'rs try and drink some real bear pussies :smile:

Drink a bear pussy? Isn't that bestiality?
Original post by dougaljess
Drink a bear pussy? Isn't that bestiality?

:rofl2:

Well played, and welcome to the forum :beer:

Wolves > Bears.

You could technically drink bear pussies - but would you want to!
Reply 998
Original post by River Shadow
Mmm, cider... I'm not a big drinker at all (and am drinking even less at the moment), but I do like a glass of cider. Especially Thatcher's Katy cider. :smile: And Stowford Press. My dad makes good cider as well. I had a really nice fruit flavoured one awhile ago, but can't remember what it was... It was pear and peach I think, but I had a look in Asda the other day but couldn't find it. Any suggestions anyone?

PRSOM... I swear it's said that every time I've tried to rep you since June...

Pear and peach sounds intriguing - I know rekorderlig do a peach and apricot - could that be it?

I know, I'm just too damn awesome for my own good...

I've not - it sounds funny. I may have to watch that - once I'm finished watching Man v Food :drool:

What about crossbows?

S got an awesome voiceover too, very deadpan.

Sure, so long as you set fire to the arrows.
Cheers, and thank you. Do you know how to change the 'new member' status under my name?

Quick Reply

Latest