The Student Room Group

What's your KFC order?

I get a zinger burger meal with a small popcorn chicken box and a large gravy :colone:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A bottle of water.- I'm on a diet.
Large 5 piece crispy strips meal and a coke. Maybe a small popcorn chicken if I'm feeling crazy. God I'm hungry.
Snackbox w/ popcorn chicken. I usually have a drink or buy a drink there, so that fills me up pretty quickly
Reply 4
Well, I do love a greasy bucket... :colone:
Reply 5
depends.. me and my dad have this thing about pigging out on a Boneless Box xD :P. dont normally go on my own. prefer mc donalds chicken selects tbh.
Variety meal, cos I lurveeee ma chicken.
Fillet box meal. Pepsi. Beans.

Or coleslaw if I need some 5 a day nutrients :gah:
Original post by J1mjam
prefer mc donalds chicken selects tbh.

Is this some sort of sick joke?
Reply 9
Original post by Jesseecar123
Is this some sort of sick joke?

hehe. i dunno if i could merge them together i would. i dont like bones. so i have to have the boneless strips, and ive always found mcdonalds to be crispier. if i could have the kfc TASTE which is nicer and the mc donalds crispyness then i would be in heaven. but the mc donalds chips and the mc flurry mean i tend to go there more often :smile:....sorry :P
Reply 10
I fancy a KFC now.

I like those mini popcorn wrap things with the BBQ sauce :biggrin:
I wish I could have KFC, but you have to be black to go to my local branch...
:erm:
Quick visit would be popcorn chicken snack box. Full meal would be twister meal...boy I love Colonel's blend of herbs and spices
Reply 13
I'm having one after my last exam tomorrow :L
Original post by J1mjam
hehe. i dunno if i could merge them together i would. i dont like bones. so i have to have the boneless strips, and ive always found mcdonalds to be crispier. if i could have the kfc TASTE which is nicer and the mc donalds crispyness then i would be in heaven. but the mc donalds chips and the mc flurry mean i tend to go there more often :smile:....sorry :P

For God's sake try crispy strips Man! They're crispy; it's in the name. And haven't got any bones in. Amazing. Those chicken selects things are horrible.
Oh and a krushem if I'm feeling rich
I wish I lived near a KFC, I could do with some greasy chicken right about now.

Zinger tower + popcorn chick, yum.
Reply 17
Original post by Xenomorph v2.1
I wish I could have KFC, but you have to be black to go to my local branch...
:erm:

...why?
Reply 18
I always get a Zinger meal. Just wish it was more spicy.
Either regular popcorn chicken meal orrrrrr, 3 pc crispy strips meal :P

Quick Reply

Latest