The Student Room Group

Racist teachers :(

Scroll to see replies

In all seriousness why is it nobody says anything when people like you play this race card.isnt it racist to assume that every time a white person doesn't like someone who so happens to be black asian whatever that it is because they're racist.im no racist and i've never met you and i don't like you.
Reply 41
Original post by im so academic

Original post by im so academic
So you just admitted that you are not a hard-working individual, rather someone that takes advantage of the loopholes with regards to the school rules?

Bull****, AEA English was scrapped ages ago.

So? You got in anyways? Who gives a ****?

Don't take it personally.

It's a piece of paper.

Perhaps that student was failing, worked so hard and achieved their pass grades. Yet you were lazy, and through luck were able to achieve As and A*s.

Don't be so narcissistic.

Get over it.

This post had me laughing at every line!!
It's probably cos you're a dick, kid.
Reply 43
Erm...shock horror.

Are you naive or have you just had your head in the sand? Racism is as prevalent in this country now as it ever was. You shouldn't be so surprised.

Racism has evolved so it's harder to challenge head on. Sure, whites are less likely to call you a Paki to your face, but only because they'll get into trouble for saying it, not because they don't think it. They're still racist, but they can't express it in an overt way, so they'll express it in a way where you can't easily confront them, like in the ways you described.

That way if you ever do call them on it, you look like the one causing trouble, and they can indulge in all that 'PC gone mad' BS.

Fact is, whites are as racist as ever, it's a huge part of their identity to think themselves superior to everyone else.

Sooner you accept that, the less chance you'll be manipulated by them in the future.
Reply 44
op you sound like a whiny fool. So what if you didn't get a certificate. It doesn't make the teachers racist. If you wanted extra help with universities you should've asked for more help.

None of your points make the teachers sound racist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending