The Student Room Group

seriously attracted to my female boss

So i havent been very well recently at all and i have been given sick leave off work now my manager has been extremely understanding and nice about it all. She has been so supportive over everything. However i went into work yesterday and had a meeting with her and realised just how much i like her she is very pretty, curvy, and has a nice personality everything i have ever wanted. Now i am a girl who thought she was straight but i have never experienced these feelings for someone before e.g for the same sex , she has hugged me and i have her number now just so i can keep in touch about how im feeling obviously i know nothing is going to happen but still i can dream :tongue: anyway does anyone have any serious advice? I love going into work just too see her :/
Reply 1
Lesbian huh I don't get your question btw?

Spoiler

get her pumped
What do you mean when you say she's everything you've ever wanted? It could be simply that you admire/idolise her and/or want to be her, rather than being something sexual.

Do you have sexual feelings towards her? :smile:
Send her a suggestive text. If she reacts negatively apologise and tell her you sent it to the wrong number.
Maybe you're attracted to her? Or maybe you just really appreciate someone being there for you during a difficult time and you're confusing those feelings with something more? Either way, as you said nothing is going to happen.
Reply 6
Original post by Ilios_Lampros
Send her a suggestive text. If she reacts negatively apologise and tell her you sent it to the wrong number.

wouldnt that be a bit awkward though?
Reply 7
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
Maybe you're attracted to her? Or maybe you just really appreciate someone being there for you during a difficult time and you're confusing those feelings with something more? Either way, as you said nothing is going to happen.

yeah probably just attracted to her :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending