The Student Room Group

I'm jealous of my younger brother

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey, I had to sign up to student room just to leave a comment to this. Firstly I think it s good your questioning your intentions on this as it shows you have a conscious. I advise you be honest with ur bro in the best way you can, something along the lines of 'I really envious of your relationship with ........ I hope I find something like that!' It will open the communication up on what your true feelings are, your brother might not be aware how u feel. I guess you value your relationship with your bro over a girl? Sibling rivalry is sooo common, but can turn unnecessarily nasty if you don't keep your communication lines open. You brother might give you some feedback & then you know how to handle the situation better. I'd like to know how it turns out!:smile:
Reply 21
Is that you David Miliband?
Reply 22
You sound like an ass but I can understand. I would imagine this girl is smart and knows to avoid the players and can see your brother is someone who will respect and appreciate her as a person . Also they both have a passion for astronomy so they have this amazing thing in common they can share. Nothing more romantic than stargazng with your lover and a flask of hot chocolate.

How did they get together?
Reply 23
Original post by anoushka1
Is that you David Miliband?

Hahahahahaha!!

Brilliant :')
Reply 24
Original post by polanski
My younger brother is just going into 3rd year at uni and has started going out with an art school girl. He is really happy as he is quite shy and never had much luck with girls in the past and she is really gorgeous. He is studying astrophysics and he met her when she did an evening class at the uni in astronomy that he helped out with. I should be happy for him because he hasn't had a real girlfriend before and was a virgin until recently but I feel really jealous.

I am better looking than him and have always found it easy to get girls but never anyone as nice as his girlfriend. She has been to our house a few times and I can tell everyone is really impressed with her and my brother is probably the happiest I have ever seen him but I just can't be happy for him. Any time he talks about her I say something nasty about her or that she isn't very pretty or that she is chubby when in fact she is pretty perfect.

How can I get over my jealousy and be happy for my brother.

Your an absolute D-Bag. He's banging some fit bi tch and all you can think is that you don't know why she is with him. Maybe you don't have a girlfriend because you are a douche and he does because he isn't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending