The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by Oziris
Very frustated. I just tried my hand at legendary offline with one of the tournaments, first try I lost 1-0 to Dortmund in the first round but the second attempt went better.

Beat Shalke 2-1, Barcelona 1-0 and Arsenal 2-0 to get to the final only to lose 2-0 to Benfica! So close. Should make my season easier though as that only goes up to world class.

Never mind will keep trying.

Dortmund are glitched my Ajax team managed to beat barca TWICE on world class yet Dortmund especially reus ripped my team to shreds

I signed better rated players in my career mode but my team seems worse hopefully it's only temporary
It's quite annoying last season I had no losses at all but this season I've had 1 loss that came in December not bad,but comparative to previous form it's not good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3981
What do you guys think about putting huntelaar as a CAM in 352?
Original post by shaw95

He's not great in any position in my experience. If you want someone Dutch from the Bundesliga, go for Elia or VDV.
Original post by shaw95

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
He's not great in any position in my experience. If you want someone Dutch from the Bundesliga, go for Elia or VDV.

Agreed, Huntelaar is **** on FIFA. Go for Gotze or Reus, that's who I have and both are quality. Maybe Muller as well?
Huntelaar was amazing for me.
Reply 3985
i get the feeling that alot of you just abuse pace.
Reply 3986
Original post by CR95

Meh. I have nothing against people who use pacey players. I get frustrated with it but I just deal with it. It's a legitimate way to play and easy to do it effectively and that's why people use it.
Original post by sparkysarmy
Huntelaar was amazing for me.

I've found him and Gomez a lot worse on FIFA 13 than FIFA 12. In my FIFA12 Bundesliga team, I used to play Gomez up front by himself, with Obasi behind him in a CF role. Huntelaar used to be a good impact substitution if needed be. Now, Gomez seems 'nerfed' a lot, prefer Arnautovic/Lewandowski/Mandzukic up front.
Original post by CR95

I certainly don't (Esswien is just a quality player, that's why I have him........). And didn't you buy an IF Bale, talking about pace?:tongue:

Original post by Monster Mnch
I've found him and Gomez a lot worse on FIFA 13 than FIFA 12. In my FIFA12 Bundesliga team, I used to play Gomez up front by himself, with Obasi behind him in a CF role. Huntelaar used to be a good impact substitution if needed be. Now, Gomez seems 'nerfed' a lot, prefer Arnautovic/Lewandowski/Mandzukic up front.

Gomez has gone shocking on this new FIFA, never really like Huntelaar. Generally play Shaqiri up front for Bayern, and have Reus up-top for my Bundesliga UT.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by cheetahs56

Gomez has gone shocking on this new FIFA, never really like Huntelaar. Generally play Shaqiri up front for Bayern, and have Reus up-top for my Bundesliga UT.

Gomez was so good on FIFA 12, literally just had to run in a straight line and no-one could tackle him because he'd just push them out of the way :biggrin: I play Vierinha behind the two strikers, he was quality in FIFA12 as well, he just adds that extra pace for me.
Original post by Monster Mnch
Gomez was so good on FIFA 12, literally just had to run in a straight line and no-one could tackle him because he'd just push them out of the way :biggrin: I play Vierinha behind the two strikers, he was quality in FIFA12 as well, he just adds that extra pace for me.

To sum up FIFA in 3 Attributes:

Pace
Strength
Long Shots
:p:D
Original post by cheetahs56
To sum up FIFA in 3 Attributes:

Pace
Strength
Long Shots
:p:D

Yeah, that's the important attributes to be honest. Reason why players like Balotelli and Ronaldo are so amazing. Pace like Bolt and Strength like Mike Tyson.
Original post by A_Howells
Yeah, that's the important attributes to be honest. Reason why players like Balotelli and Ronaldo are so amazing. Pace like Bolt and Strength like Mike Tyson.

True. And why Reus is a BEAST.
Reply 3993
Hi, if anyone can tell me a better and faster way to make coins it would be great. At the min I have around 30k and I feel I need at least a 100k to compete in div 1. I am on the PS3 and it is very expensive compared to the Xbox! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3994
Original post by add4
Hi, if anyone can tell me a better and faster way to make coins it would be great. At the min I have around 30k and I feel I need at least a 100k to compete in div 1. I am on the PS3 and it is very expensive compared to the Xbox! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im 28th in the world based on my squad rating for xbox. I recommend you build up your trading knowledge by experimenting with which players sell well and then buy them up and make them profits like a boss :cool:
Original post by CR95
Im 28th in the world based on my squad rating for xbox. I recommend you build up your trading knowledge by experimenting with which players sell well and then buy them up and make them profits like a boss :cool:

Hey man, can you help me out a bit? Just need some tips to start building coins up, I only have about 4k but in Div 1, would be much appreciated.
Reply 3996
Original post by CR95

Do you use mass bidding at all? How much do you make per player?
Reply 3997
Original post by CR95

Thanks, that's amazing well done. I'll take your advice and see if I can attempt to master the market place lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CR95

Quite a few do but I don't care. My brother does it but he's actually very good. He just can't play rigid slow tempo football to score(he can do it to defend a lead but it's easier to score with fast tempo play as people can't defend) but he likes passing through the middle while I'm more of a run and crosser.

Anyway what's your guys win ratio. I'm 22-6-10 on my mates xbox but generally I'm a 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses for every 7 matches.
Was 150+ wins on my old account and 20ish losses. All online.
Started a fresh account with 15 wins 2 losses with the worst connection you can imagine!

Quick Reply

Latest