The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by maccy7

Original post by maccy7
So essentially your paying £5 more for 6 packs over 6 months? :dontknow:

Do you get 18 packs from the normal edition :confused:
Reply 781
anyone else doing the buy 2 chart games at tesco deal, then using the 10 pounds of voucher, thus getting f1 2011 and fifa 12 for 51 pounds in total?!
Reply 782
Original post by vn2009

Original post by vn2009
anyone else doing the buy 2 chart games at tesco deal, then using the 10 pounds of voucher, thus getting f1 2011 and fifa 12 for 51 pounds in total?!

Even if I wanted to I wouldn't because of the location of the voucher.
I don't like any of the games available at the moment either.
Reply 783
Original post by Mess.
Do you get 18 packs from the normal edition :confused:

:yep: In the special edition. Really isn't worth getting the Gamestation one.
Reply 784
Original post by vn2009

You won't be able to. On the back of the voucher it'll say something along the lines of, "can't be used in conjunction with any other offer."
Reply 785
Original post by maccy7

Original post by maccy7
:yep: In the special edition. Really isn't worth getting the Gamestation one.

:confused: So the normal edition gives you 18 UT packs.
And the special edition gives you 24.

Are you sure the normal one gives you 18 packs :confused: Any links?

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=85006&articleId=135252&catalogId=10202&langId=45&storeId=10651&cm_sp=FIFA-_-topnav-_-FIFA12
Reply 786
Original post by Mess.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=85006&articleId=135252&catalogId=10202&langId=45&storeId=10651&cm_sp=FIFA-_-topnav-_-FIFA12

I've confused you.

Normal you get nothing.

Special Ed, you get 18.

When I went on the gamestation website it claimed to be selling 24 packs in the special edition, but for £5-6 more than Asda were selling the 18 pack edition?

Clear?

The EA servers are a joke tonight.
Original post by Mess.

i'm fairly sure only the special edition gives u 18, otherwise it'd be no better than the normal edition.

Still unsure of what deal to go for and I don't really fancy spending the whole day picking up a £10 morrison's voucher to use at tesco and then trade in the other game I purchase to qualify for a £25 copy of fifa 12. What's the best place to just buy the game on its own?
Reply 788
Original post by maccy7

Original post by maccy7
I've confused you.

Normal you get nothing.

Special Ed, you get 18.

When I went on the gamestation website it claimed to be selling 24 packs in the special edition, but for £5-6 more than Asda were selling the 18 pack edition?

Clear?

The EA servers are a joke tonight.

:yep: but you can't get the ASDA one any more :p:
Reply 789
Original post by hatersgunah8
i'm fairly sure only the special edition gives u 18, otherwise it'd be no better than the normal edition.

Still unsure of what deal to go for and I don't really fancy spending the whole day picking up a £10 morrison's voucher to use at tesco and then trade in the other game I purchase to qualify for a £25 copy of fifa 12. What's the best place to just buy the game on its own?

ASDA for £38 appears to be the best.
Reply 790
Original post by maccy7
You won't be able to. On the back of the voucher it'll say something along the lines of, "can't be used in conjunction with any other offer."

Nope. It's in The Sun and there is no mention of not being able to use it in conjuction with other offers in the small print.
Somehow picked up a Giggs for 1100 in an auction :confused:
Reply 792
Original post by Mess.
Even if I wanted to I wouldn't because of the location of the voucher.
I don't like any of the games available at the moment either.

Thing is i dont particulally like f1 2011, so will sell it to cex for 28 pounds. thus 51 -28 making fifa 12 for me 23 pounds! (if everything goes as planned) :cool:
Reply 793
Original post by vn2009
Thing is i dont particulally like f1 2011, so will sell it to cex for 28 pounds. thus 51 -28 making fifa 12 for me 23 pounds! (if everything goes as planned) :cool:

You've done very well there.

(If that voucher is as you say it is)
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Somehow picked up a Giggs for 1100 in an auction :confused:

some crazy stuff there, saw an in form Pastore go for 45k.
Original post by alittlehelp
some crazy stuff there, saw an in form Pastore go for 45k.

Yeah, I saw a De Gea go for 2700 - shame I was going for two at once and didnt see it finish. I've also got a 350 Squillaci and a 450 Ben Arfa
Reply 796
Long shot, but does anyone have Gallas or Sakho?
Just picked up a Benayoun, 2 Ramsey's and a Jones for 3200 :biggrin:
Reply 798
What was the update for :beard:
Reply 799
Original post by maccy7
You've done very well there.

(If that voucher is as you say it is)

Yeh, just hope it works tho!

Quick Reply

Latest