The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Anyone interested in my Jovetic? I need a Brazillian CB preferably Alex :p:
Whats all this virtual pro and gold pack stuff? I just play head 2 head games.
Can't believe people pay money for these bull**** packs after shelling out for the game.
Reply 962
Original post by original_username
Can't believe people pay money for these bull**** packs after shelling out for the game.

Packs are basically one way of getting players on Ultimate team. I have never bought any for extra money but have probably bought about 5 in my whole life using the coins in UT.
Reply 963
Original post by original_username

Virtual Pro = you create your own player, you can then have a career with him in single player, use him in custom matches and use him in Pro Club matches. You have to get accomplishments (complete certain challenges) to improve your player.
Reply 964
Yes okay we get it, everyone has bought Fifa 12 instead of pro evo myself included because it is simply a better game. :yy:
Me and my friends would probably be considered as pes diehards but we didnt buy any other pes game after 2010 because their games seem to have gone down hill... it looks like with this game I might have to join the darkside, but I'll have to play it first before I make my mind up on purchasing it. What people have said so far though sounds good!
Premium content is blocked for this profile.

I type in the code from the page inside the case, try to redeem the content and I get that message. I can't go on xbox live for fifa 12 :'(
anyone else had ea server errors?
Does anyone else's keep crashing?
Reply 969
Theres a big update on fifa to be released in a few weeks, it supposedely will stop people online using the 'changing to goalkeeper option when defending gets too hard'
Reply 970
Original post by vn2009

Original post by vn2009
Theres a big update on fifa to be released in a few weeks, it supposedely will stop people online using the 'changing to goalkeeper option when defending gets too hard'

Considering the amount of whining over this I haven't really noticed it too much online :beard:
Reply 971
Can anyone give me advice how to tackle ? Ive played online a few times and the other teams run past me ?., Any advice/button Advice is appreciated :smile:
Reply 972
Original post by Mess.
Considering the amount of whining over this I haven't really noticed it too much online :beard:

I think i noticed it once, but that might have been the other player just being extremley good at defending :tongue:
Can anyone help me out. I have got xbox live working and if i want to do with ultimate team can i only make 1 account on it as i share my profile with someone. What other live options can i do bar the friendly matches agaisnt other online players
Reply 974
bump
You press the tackle button, funnily enough.
Reply 976
Press tackle button ;D
(not played 12 yet)
But imagine there is a pressure button, for yourself and to 'call' another defender to him.
Don't run at them. Run a little up to them and backtrack if they run forward and try to time the tackles etc.

Defending is harder, or just more precise and such, apparently.
press the button on the front and far right of your ps3
Original post by vn2009

Original post by Mess.

Are you guys talking about charging defenders down with triangle?

Or something elese as I don't play online (or havent started yet).
Reply 979
Original post by cocacola2

Original post by cocacola2
Are you guys talking about charging defenders down with triangle?

Or something elese as I don't play online (or havent started yet).

If you press back/select you go in control of the goalkeeper and your team automatically defends for you at either a World Class or Legendary level. You switch back to controlling the whole team either when you press back/select again or if the ball goes in to the opposition half whilst you are in control of it.

Quick Reply

Latest