The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Burly!Sue
I'm gone, another rejection . Reason 'you have already obtained a degree'....didn't know there was a limit. no idea where to go from here

Original post by .eXe
wait i dont get it....i already have a degree too. why arent you allowed to apply if you have a degree :s-smilie:

Huh thats not a good enough excuse?...I had an interview for Liverpool graduate entry medicine in November and I have a degree :s-smilie:
Does anyone know if there will be anymore interviews or is a rejection the best we can hope for now?
Reply 1182
Original post by Rachel637
Does anyone know if there will be anymore interviews or is a rejection the best we can hope for now?

I think they still have a few more interviews to send out so just keep an eye on your emails.
Original post by myyrh
I think they still have a few more interviews to send out so just keep an eye on your emails.

In my book, that means check them every 15mins and it's already happening.
Reply 1184

Yeah I know the feeling :frown: Best of luck though :biggrin:
i'm thinking about calling them to ask things like how many interviews and rejections have been given out? how many left? etc... do you think they will give me such info?
Reply 1186
Original post by Nnuunnuu
i'm thinking about calling them to ask things like how many interviews and rejections have been given out? how many left? etc... do you think they will give me such info?

Not sure about how many rejections but they should be able to tell you if any are still being given out. I just called them and they were really friendly so no harm in trying :smile:
Original post by myyrh
Not sure about how many rejections but they should be able to tell you if any are still being given out. I just called them and they were really friendly so no harm in trying :smile:

ok thanks, i'll call them now :smile:
Reply 1188

I can't keep away for 15 minutes!! I'm losing hope :frown:
Reply 1189
ok thanks, i'll call them now :smile:

Hey can you post what they say? I doubt they want each of us calling them with the same questions :tongue:
Original post by .eXe
Hey can you post what they say? I doubt they want each of us calling them with the same questions :tongue:

yeh i will, I tried calling them but no one picked up the phone, they are either bored of people calling them all the time :P or there was no one there, I'll try calling them again later and I'll let you know what they say :smile:
Original post by .eXe

Just called them.. they said they are still giving out interviews so they told me to bear with them and to keep checking track but they said they can't tell us how many interviews are left
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1192
Just called them.. they said they are still giving out interviews so they told me to bear with them and to keep checking track but they said they are not allowed to tell us how many interviews are left

Thank you! And aww that sucks :frown: I wish they'd just tell everyone to give them a realistic picture. I wonder why they aren't allowed to tell us :s-smilie: It doesn't really affect us or our applications in any way...just gives us little extra information and hopefully peace of mind.
Reply 1193
Liverpool just sent me 4 separate letters about tuition fees and scholarships for internationals

Here Ill summarize them:

Tuition fees: INSANE

Scholarships: NONE
Original post by .eXe
Thank you! And aww that sucks :frown: I wish they'd just tell everyone to give them a realistic picture. I wonder why they aren't allowed to tell us :s-smilie: It doesn't really affect us or our applications in any way...just gives us little extra information and hopefully peace of mind.

yeh i know but at least we know there are more interviews so fingers crossed for both of us :smile:
Reply 1195
yeh i know but at least we know there are more interviews so fingers crossed for both of us :smile:

:smile: Oh I've got an interview with them already but no worries Im part of the international group and I am pretty sure Liverpool have already handed out most of their international interview invites since I got mine last year, and I still haven't had interview yet :P Good luck to you though!!
Original post by .eXe
:smile: Oh I've got an interview with them already but no worries Im part of the international group and I am pretty sure Liverpool have already handed out most of their international interview invites since I got mine last year, and I still haven't had interview yet :P Good luck to you though!!

aw ok, thanks and good luck with your interview :smile: I think you've applied to three of the same uni's that I applied to, I see you on 3 of the threads , did u apply to liverpool, leeds and southampton?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1197
aw ok, thanks and good luck with your interview :smile: I think you've applied to three of the same uni's that I applied to, I see you on 3 of the threads , did u apply to liverpool, leeds and southampton?

haha yes! Have you heard from soton?
Original post by .eXe
haha yes! Have you heard from soton?

no, nothing yet from soton, liverpool or leeds
I had my interview all the way in November and I can't believe they're making me wait till march to find out their response!! >.<

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending