The Student Room Group

Good French TV Programmes?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good French TV shows that I could watch on the internet? At the moment I love watching Le Petit Journal, but I was wondering if there were any other's that are any good?
Thanks in advance.

please post a link if possible :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
taranatata? its a music programme, they have bands playing and interviews and stuff
Original post by museobsessed
taranatata? its a music programme, they have bands playing and interviews and stuff

Where can you watch this kinda stuff? I want to get back into hearing french before I start at college but I'm not sure where to watch french tv online.
Reply 3
Original post by IPlayThePiccolo
Where can you watch this kinda stuff? I want to get back into hearing french before I start at college but I'm not sure where to watch french tv online.

I watch Le Petit Journal and a few other shows here: http://www.canalplus.fr/
Reply 4
I quite like watching and you may do as well;

Engrenages

Interpol

Secret Story

Un village français

There are loads of French series online however they won't have subtitles for non-French speakers.
Reply 5
Original post by tehFrance
I quite like watching and you may do as well;

Engrenages

Interpol

Secret Story

Un village français

There are loads of French series online however they won't have subtitles for non-French speakers.

Thanks!! Any way you could post the link?
Reply 6
Original post by gypsyclimber
Thanks!! Any way you could post the link?

TF1.fr, Canalplus.fr, Pluzz.fr have them... not sure if you need a French IP though :s-smilie:
They come and go everytime but one I do remember is 'Josephine ange gardien'
Reply 8
It's probably not the kind of thing you're looking for, but I love watching Corneil et Bernie on Youtube. It's the original French version of the children's program 'Watch my Chops', if you've seen it?:tongue:

I used to watch it all the time on CBBC about seven years ago, so I find it incredibly amusing to re-live that by watching it in French.:colondollar:

I second the recommendation of Secret Story too.:yep:
Reply 9
Original post by tehFrance
TF1.fr, Canalplus.fr, Pluzz.fr have them... not sure if you need a French IP though :s-smilie:

Thanks a lot! TF1 needs French postcode, but the other two work. thankyou!
Original post by Dusty12
It's probably not the kind of thing you're looking for, but I love watching Corneil et Bernie on Youtube. It's the original French version of the children's program 'Watch my Chops', if you've seen it?:tongue:

I used to watch it all the time on CBBC about seven years ago, so I find it incredibly amusing to re-live that by watching it in French.:colondollar:

I second the recommendation of Secret Story too.:yep:

Where can I watch Secret Story without the need of French IP?
Reply 11
Les séries françaises sont en général de très mauvaise qualité; la plupart des Français/Belges regardent des séries Américaines/Anglaises... mais tu peux essayer Caméra Café, sinon "H" c'était assez marrant, j'adore Jamel Debbouze.
Par contre, il y a plein de bons films français...

Good luck!
Reply 12
Merci, les emissions sont utile :smile: Notamment maintenant car j'suis en vacances! :cool:
Reply 14
If you have Sky there's a French channel somewhere in the 800's called TV5, it shows tout plein de news reports de Belge, Suisse, France, indie films, police dramas (which the French seem to love) and random documentaries. There was this weird programme set in Quebec on last time I watched it, the accents were so thick they had to subtitle it for the French people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending