The Student Room Group

The Most Stupid Lyrics You've Ever Heard in a Song

Scroll to see replies

As much as I love the song

Every Friday I'm in love with a new bitch, I think I need to find the cure, where's Robert Smith?
"Get the satellite if you want to see me
Talking on the net I know the way you like it
Get your credit card cause I need no money
All I wanna get is you baby"

It is Engrish though so I guess I can't fault it.
This spectacular line from Lapdance by NERD:

"I dare a motherf*cker to come in my face".

:facepalm:
Reply 203
''Swagger jagger, swagger jagger
You should get some of your own
Count that money, get your game on
You're a hater, just let it go''

:lolwut:
"she's just mad, 'cause I look fab, haha ha ha, jack my swag"
Lil Wayne is a terrible rapper he jus raps to a beat and makes it sound good. 'I'm a nuisance, I go stupid, I go dumb like the 3 stooges I don't eat sushi'

which idiot thinks its cool to be a nuisance is happy to be stupid and suddenly decides to tell the world he doesn't eat sushi, am i missing a metaphor?
Just heard JLS's new song about a week ago. Um, what? Personally, I find the lyrics to be VERY generic and poor.

The entire song to me: I love girls. Let's go to the dancefloor and listen to music really loud. Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Here's a list of places in the world. Repeat. A better verse by Dev. Repeat JLS's part of the song.

I know that probably sums up nearly every mainstream song out there, but JLS's is so much more blatently poor. At first, I didn't like Dev's verse, but she makes the song listenable for me.

Oh, and Shake Senora by Pitbull. Great song, it's got a great tune and all the performers in the song work great. However, this one verse ruins it for me.

My girl got a big old booty, yeah
Your girl got little booty, oh no
My girl got a big old booty, yeah
No, my girl got a big old booty, yeah
Oh no, my girl got a big old booty, yeah
Your girl got little booty
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
Lil Wayne is a terrible rapper he jus raps to a beat and makes it sound good. 'I'm a nuisance, I go stupid, I go dumb like the 3 stooges I don't eat sushi'

which idiot thinks its cool to be a nuisance is happy to be stupid and suddenly decides to tell the world he doesn't eat sushi, am i missing a metaphor?

LOL Lil Wayne and metaphors don't go in the same sentence.
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag. Drifting through the wind

I can honestly say I have NEVER felt like a plastic bag, how would anyone know what it feels like to be a plastic bag?!
The incessant repetition of 'Get on the floor' in swagger Jagger, it's like, I'm already on the floor, why the endless nagging?!!!!!!
Reply 210
"Choke a South Park writer with a fishstick"
I love Kanye, but that is stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest