The Student Room Group

Unbelievable comments by woman in hackney to the rioters

Yes, saw that on the Telegraph's coverage earlier. Love it.

However the graffiti in the background is painful. "BURN CAMEROON"? Do you mean Cameron, the PM, or Cameroon, the peaceful nation in West/Central Africa? What has Cameroon ever done to us? :frown:

Oh well, if the graffiti says it then we'd best roll out the nukes. Sorry Cameroon.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
What is there to say? She's right
I'm so hot for her right now.
Reply 4
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
That should have been David Cameron's speech.

Haha, I just imagined that in my head, with Cameron sounding exactly like that woman...

Riots would end immediately
Reply 5
If only more people like her spoke up. As many people as possible from the communities that are effected should get together and stage peaceful vigils.
Or something like that
Reply 6
How is it unbelievable? Seems to make perfect sense to me.......
Legend, better than the speeches that politicians normally say "this is horrible, a minority of people..." :blah:
Reply 8
Original post by Riderz
How is it unbelievable? Seems to make perfect sense to me.......

I just copy and pasted the title of the video. Maybe, unbelievable in the sense a middle aged woman had to balls to stand up to these low life scum?
wtf......how are those "unbelievable comments", she is correct :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Someone send in Little Miss Jocelyn.
She reminds me of grand ma. Some like to tell it how it is and she certainly did. Prefer he speech to any made by the robotic politician.
The 'unbelievable' in the video & thread titles were clearly intented in a 'unbelievably awesome' meaning.

Because yes, she's absolutely right.
Reply 13
Original post by tailschao
The 'unbelievable' in the video & thread titles were clearly intented in a 'unbelievably awesome' meaning.

Because yes, she's absolutely right.

Exactly, people on TSR will moan about anything though lol
She made Boris Johnson's speech look like that of an omega male. Alpha's and Beta's around the country laugh at you Boris. Get that damn broom and sweep London. We know you were trying to avoid doing it. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending